Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

In the last hour i've eaten:

2 pillow cookies from fresh market

choc-rasp croissant from this private bakery nearby

some white chocolate covered pretzels

2 mocha cookies with white chocolate on the bottom

I have a problem :(

Hell yes, you do. You didn't give me any.

my friend's kid was born a couple of days ago it's really cute.

He's my age (eighteen)

you think you saying something, nigga?

i had a class last year in high school with 2 pregnant girls and one girl who already had a kid

edit: none of the chicks were over 17

I'm thinking maybe rather than find a new job, I can just make stuff and sell it and do freelance work instead. I made a cushion today, I think someone might buy it for say $20-40, from the right spot. It probably cost me $0.50 and an hour to make.

edit: does this make me savvy, or lazy?

you have ugly fingers nails

Nah, man. Asymmetric shit is stylish, right?

I need to quit fucking with my cuticles. They needs work. I should talk to that viet girl from my program. Have her hook me up with some bangin' nails

i wana sex/marry a mixed black girl soo badly. one with like super curly kinky hair beautiful eyes and skin lots of self confidence . I really regret not speaking with this amazing girl on the metro in paris she was unbelievable and wouldn't stop staring at me for like 5min.

do you know how bad seattle is?do you? I was supposed to be moving to new york for college this christmas but i didnt get accepted to the school I applied. whatam i doing with mylife.>??/? i have never connected to people who live here they are so bland .empty

I just came from my friend's place and he's got this fatass cat too. Shit will lay on it's stomach and just look like it's standing. It's mean as hell too. You can't be a mean fatass cat. No one likes the fat ones, so you got to make up for it by being cool. Learn to speak or something, you lazy fucking cat.