Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

so

i was playing this with you guys and you left me and i was behind in a staircase and i wanted to protect the rear so i was watching, and then i was like, yeah close this door so i did and ZOMBIE WAS LIKE "ROCK ON" and tried to eat me and i screamed like a fucking girl :(

I wish your mic worked. I would like to hear you scream like a girl.

I know a lot of passworded servers, thats where I usually play. I've killed the fuck out of regular expert on the demo so I play hacked servers which throw ridiculous system destroying amounts of things at you.

Get me in on this sometime. Sounds good.

im writing papers that require me to sound all eloquent and shit. wanted to take a break to say stupid things for a little while.

DROOPY VAGINA POOP IN MY BUTT PEE ON MY WEE FUCK FUCK FUCK.

ok. back to mattering.

I have to write my only real paper starting tomorrow and I really feel like drfiting off into an erotic story and fading back out to the regular text at some point. I'm sure I can find a way so it fits with the subject... I hope it's on feminism in arts or something like that (actually I really don't).

also constant headaches suck!

I'm pretty sure I just performed the heimlich maneuver on my cat... I was trying to go back to sleep at 6:45, and i heard her choking, so I grabbed her belly and squeezed a few times, then she was ok. Maybe she wasn't choking though? This is a fear of mine, my cat choking and me not knowing what to do.

& Ghostface has cancelled @ Fabric tonight...what else to go wrong? I know these things happen in 3's. :(

that's disappointing, didn't think starks would do his fans like that. meanwhile, in a different part of the country...mef and red were playing at a bar that i could skate to in literally 2 minutes last night. tickets were sold out and the bouncer wouldn't take a 20 but we could see and hear almost everything standing by the back door. its also the place they use for tossing retardedly drunk people out, provided an appreciated extra bit of entertainment for us.

FUCK! FUCK! I lost my key!

happened to me last week. they were actually in my bed haha. good luck if you lots them fo real.

(i only have one key anyway, plus the electronic badge to enter my building).

happened to me last week. they were actually in my bed haha. good luck if you lots them fo real.

(i only have one key anyway, plus the electronic badge to enter my building).

No luck, first loss in years. I know it's gonna turn up when I get another one cut.

...& yes the third thing has now gone wrong...the last product key on the new football manager won't activate.

im tired of all these musicians coming out with special editions and deluxe editions of their latest released cd. same tracks with the addition of maybe 1 or 2 and they call it new...lets get some new music out

Why did that dude selling juun j sneakers in supermarket have his thread lock? e0don4ob said he was legit. I don't get it.