Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

mine, even the french people cannot spell it even though it's a french sounding last name. they always write it either thouaux, thouault, touault, and it's touaux...

I met a kid the other day who's name is spelled Schuller. He pronounces it "Skylar". What the fuck. I'm gonna start spelling my name "Bob" and then look at people like they're idiots when they pronounce it shake my head and say, "uh... my name is Tom?!?!".

Katies Holmes has been rocking the fuck out of loose fitting prps jeans, I think they look awesome on her.

Every picture of her in the bathroom tabloid reads has her in those jeans.

the only time i had heard of prps is in a rap song, haha. but i agree that she looks great. her new style really suits her.

My first and last name are only five letters total but people still mispronounce it all the same.

ha, same for me. 5 letter name for first and last name combined.

i dont have the mispronunciation error though.

give me a call next time the going gets good my man*

*would not have had time to do anything

haha, i will, but this was not exactly the sort of good going that i could share with friends. in the case that i come upon that sort of good going i shall surely give you a ring on the telephone.

my homie's name is Viet

his sister's name is Nam

Wish I would have saved my +rep for this. VIETNAM4L!

I was walking up to a restaurant once and a man, a woman, and their children were coming out. The children were running and the man called out, "Bob! Dylan! Slow down!"