Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

also - one of the girls had just broken up with her boyfriend that day, I was being the compassionate friend (spoon action included)

AHHHhhh welcome to the friendzone!!!! she's vulnerable and sad, then 3 days from now she'll be like "thank you soooo much for listening and keeping me company you are such a good frieenndd!!"

also - one of the girls had just broken up with her boyfriend that day, I was being the compassionate friend (spoon action included)

3 girls you say?

next time suggest that making out with her friends at the spot will make her feel better...

When infact it will make YOU feel better...

[cue evil laughter]

AHHHhhh welcome to the friendzone!!!! she's vulnerable and sad, then 3 days from now she'll be like "thank you soooo much for listening and keeping me company you are such a good frieenndd!!"

probably x.x

3 girls you say?

next time suggest that making out with her friends at the spot will make her feel better...

When infact it will make YOU feel better...

[cue evil laughter]

two girls, never said three.. and yes it would've

TRUTH!

see "x.x" details

zubin: I've never heard there were rules for spooning? It's not like a "thing" as far as I can tell, as much as I would've enjoyed hooking up with someone last night

Well, not exactly the same...

Just, be carefull Jeep!

TRUTH!

there are no rules for spooning, just repercussions

I can always smell a guy who plays the role of emotional tampon.

fuck no, corgis are the CWG's of dogs.

corgi's arent too bad. They look like a lowrider version of a normal dog. Whenever i see one, i cant help but smile.

If the option is only between those two, id choose the corgi because bull terriers are usually very neurotic.

Im looking for a bitch right now. Preferably a boston terrier. We'll see.

jeepster- It's ok. I'm a sucker too. I feel dumb not making a move on this girl last night when i probably had a chance (despite her weird bullshit hung up on some guy crap). The girl is fucking flaky as hell, but she's hot so what can i do? We hooked up last semester some and i think she's weird about doing that again. I'm not though, haha.

Also, i think i'm way too lazy to put in work these days when it comes to girls. I feel bad for not being responsive when some girlies flirt with me because i'm too tired to make the effort to close the deal. Oh well

LULZ. I was thinking he looked too similar.

And sorry about your lady issue. It might be easier if you decided whether you wanted to be friends or fuck buddies with the girl based on how realistic it would all be and shit. Then you can either chill with her more and maybe hook up later down the road, or ignore for a week and then call. Maybe i give bad advice

most times i prefer cats cos they don't need as much attenshun as a dog would (by that i mean you don't walk a cat but you gotta walk a dog)

but i love huskies and german shepherds..

also it would be awesome if i was an admin or something here so i can read pple's rep pages when i'm bored.

I didn't get the roommate I requested afdjhkgsklsdasf;alkg;a

judging by his name and area code, because yes, that is the best way to judge someone, he seems like a white nerdy kid from san jose

OR he could be one of those white hypebeast du's. that'd be interesting