east coast SF party

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool...NOTESEE...it's a YESSTYLE ripoff of HOUSE OF CASSETTE

link from my fave shop: http://www.cmonwealth.com/item.php?id=742

its way different though-- especially considering that most of these yesstyle fakes

seem to come from the exact same factories as the 'official' pieces.

partyjz9.jpg

Damnit beatle is blocking what could've been a wonderful pic of me and the cute nurse! I'm the black shoulder just behind her. That pic of just me and beatle is hilarious though.

ah man I'm really bummed I missed all the fun.... I had to dj & couldn't make it, next time. I was really hoping to peep cheaps & beatle's sammy's & meet them.

I think the only username I remember is thorns. Btw Tom, I'm gonna hold off on drinking for a bit now after Saturday night's debauchery, so i'll have to wait to try that scotch you recommended.

-Jer

Well I am quite memorable. I think I drank New York city out of beer.

Oh and as far as east coast meetups go... if anybody lives within an hour or two of the Lehigh Valley (i.e allentown, bethlehem, easton) I'll be drinking my face off at Musikfest as well this week... so hit me up if anybody wants to come along.

yeah... evisu bought my ticket. i checked out the show room yesterday, and saw some of the stuff for 2 seasons from now... really fucking nice. they will be using only japanese denim from now on in all of the lines... saw some amazing jackets and shirts... real quality stuff

Was really cool seeing all of you there! Sorry I didn't get a chance to hang around longer with all of you.

Carl, sorry I missed you on your last day man! It was great meeting you and wandering around.

I might see some of you tomorrow, I'm not sure, but to any of those who I don't get to say goodbye to in person, it was awesome meeting you!

In the next couple days I'll post up some shots I've taken along the way. I know Sid's got some good ones, too.

Thanks also to BiG for hosting an awesome party and also letting me spend so much on my new beautiful pair of Somets!

i missed it but fuck, why dont you all come to my house, we can have a camp fire and roast marsh mellows....and shop at the menonite store!!