Starting an online proxy from Japan

parachutes

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received my jeans today. Excellent commnunication, and very fast shipping. He sent them out the same day he received the package from Edwin. I recommend him highly. By the way, per an email I received from him a week ago, he will not be back in Japan until the 18th of this month. So, I'm sure he will get in touch with most of you after that.

I just received my jeans today. Excellent commnunication, and very fast shipping. He sent them out the same day he received the package from Edwin. I recommend him highly. By the way, per an email I received from him a week ago, he will not be back in Japan until the 18th of this month. So, I'm sure he will get in touch with most of you after that.

That's great to hear. I haven't heard from him in over a week and I was getting worried

I'm sorry for those whom I haven't been able to respond right away. I had a lot of things to catch up on after getting back and couldn't find much time to check my emails. Everyone who sent me emails should have been responded by now.

I also have several chages to the service.

1. I'm now asking transfers of bid amount for yahoo auctions before placing the bid. I now get too many requests for me to pay the seller first and ask payments later like the way I originally did.

2. I have to stop accepting moneybookers as my bank has started taking 4000+ yen for transfer fees from that service.

• 2 weeks later...
anyone had gotten any replies from Haji yet? last I heard from him was on Thursday 30th of August.:confused:

nope, iaint heard from him since 28th august.. wanted him to bid on an item for me which has just ended and i seriously hope he placed a bid on them as i sent him the money already, anybody know what his yahoo auctions ID is?????

Guest El Salvador

Haven't you send him an email?

fwiw, I paid him on August 24th or so and the items arrived a couple of days later. However, due to some complications he wasn't able to ship everything right away. But he kept me up to date and in the end, I got my items on September 10th.

He's a very good guy. I'm sure you'll get your stuff soon.