Official: Post Your Pictures From SFSE

Carl

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I seriously think anny has peaked your interest for cute girl lurkers ayn. What're you gonna do ayn, have the lurkers bring their denim for you to sign, you e-celebrity you :D.

Stop being creepy ^_-

Haha wow, you lurkers were so fucking quiet at the party! I didn't even get your guys's names.

Apparently, they are not lurkers (any more). And if you asked and introduced yourself like a gentleman Jeremy, then they probably would've told you >:3

Just got them!

Ayn and I enjoying the best pizza in town Arinell's

pizza1qf2.jpg

haha! yeah my & my girlfriend ate there too! We were shocked at how awesome the pizza there was. It was one of the top 5 best tasting pizza's i've ever had i must say. Mos def up there with N.Y. style pizza. we will hit that place up again next time in S.F. for sure!

I really didn't introduce myself to anyone that night, unless I recognized their sufu handle.

Well... you don't really need an introduction. Your giant e-peen is introduction enough. haha

Holy shit...is the dude sitting on your far right called Andy? MSJ grads represent hahaha

yes.. andy here, im in boston now.. :( only found 1 person who actually understand RAW denim... most of them just think of "undied" or like those ultra washed jeans :mad: any bostonians here?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...