Official: Post Your Pictures From SFSE

Carl

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamma, I gotta thank you man (any way you can send a larger more high quality pic to me??? I'm so vaiiin!). Meeting you was seriously great and I can honestly say I'm glad you got that award. Unfortunately I regret that I didn't take more pictures of you. The one I do have is very memorable though:

img3835ry8.th.jpg

dayum, guess that makes me become the ultrasupergay!

pm me your e-address and i'll send you a big one over soon.

that pre-shopping trip picture is lovely!

Shopping around with superfuturists in a city like San Fran was wonderful. 10 X better than the party itself which is saying alot because kiya threw a heck of a party. I can't wait to do it in New York... or Hong Kong... OR TOKYO... OR DUBAI (when we're all ridiculously rich).

(*o*) starryeyes

Found a picture of me and masuerte comparing penis, er wallet sizes. Showing off my leathergoodsconnection wallet and buying my Samurais which I still need to soak. Dope party, props to Kiya and the Selfedge crew.

350194054_2d87487f29.jpg

Holla!

I still can't believe that guy in blue wanted to shell out NO LESS than 1400 for his. I think that one must consider size + quality + price... ^_^

Did we compare M65's as well? I wish those of us with the same style jackets took pictures together. Carl thought that everyone would wear an M65 or pea coat!

I was wearing this H+M M-65ish jacket. Excuse the whack picture. It has a zipper and a button zipper cover. Not bad for 70 bucks.

CIMG0128.jpg

That dude that wanted to buy the red moon wallet seemed a little hypebeastish. 1.4k is insane for a wallet, and I don't think it would have matched his style that much.

Here are some pics of the wallet I was wearing. It was sticking out of my ass the whole night.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=279670&postcount=194

I was wearing this H+M M-65ish jacket. Excuse the whack picture. It has a zipper and a button zipper cover. Not bad for 70 bucks.

CIMG0128.jpg

That dude that wanted to buy the red moon wallet seemed a little hypebeastish. 1.4k is insane for a wallet, and I don't think it would have matched his style that much.

Here are some pics of the wallet I was wearing. It was sticking out of my ass the whole night.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=279670&postcount=194

I wanted your wallet...

I was the dude who rang you up, in the blue flannel.

Supergay Saturday...

I wanted your wallet...

I was the dude who rang you up, in the blue flannel.

Supergay Saturday...

Those bape tape glasses were hilarious.

@masuerte

Did you tan your wallet, or are you gonna keep it whiteish?

I still wanna see the rest of your damn pictures sidney.

Come on!

I'm going to post them sooon I promise Carl. I'll get you the pic you wanted too. Sorry... my flight back to NYC is in like 4 hours.

Leaving sf :(

The great Minya.

Freaked the bejeesus out of Carl, Kix and I the first time we saw him. All I saw was a pair of nicely cuffed dry denim calling Carl's name.

Here's Chard introducing himself to our dear moderator in reverence and awe.

img3601zm6.th.jpg

img3816jf2.th.jpg

Pleasure to meet you both!

Post some of the shopping pictures I sent you! OR at least the pizza one ^_^

I liked her jacket!

In typical sf fashion... now we are to ask ourselves... where can we buy it online (preferably a japanese online retailer)... and will we fit in its diminutive women's sizing?

I need me some coat action.

^ ha that's a fucking good pic! fuck I want some pizza now... and that girl was kindda cute i must say, what was her name again? me always looking for models... heh...

^ ha that's a fucking good pic! fuck I want some pizza now... and that girl was kindda cute i must say, what was her name again? me always looking for models... heh...

Bad ayn. Bad ayn. Playing the creepy photographer angle huh?

I like. +rep you dirty photographer creep hahaha.

^ who took that pic? coz it's pretty fucking good that the background didn't mess up the exposure on digital and me... LOL... nice metering...

shopping1xw8.jpg

About to shake another supergay hand!

All the photographs on the last page have been miiiiine ayn. I dunno if I did flash but I was definitely messing around with my manual settings the whole day.. Anyways, notice carl's bag. A testament to the man's supershopping. He has bought the last of the 20 dollar kate spade gloves on sale (beautiful from what I've heard).

2 more ridiculously sized pics for ayn

img3847py7.th.jpg

img3783bn4.th.jpg