THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Sam s710xx or NOTHING.

Looking for a fit similar to my APC NS (sized down 3 to 26) or FH3001 (size 29). I'm skinny and tried on the 710s in size 28 at BiG (Lot 11, I believe). They fit nicely, but were a little baggier than I expected in the thighs. It's hard to tell if they will shrink enough in this area to minimize the hip bulge. Think I can make it work or should I pass on 710s? I'm looking for a slim but not skinny repro fit and love the denim/hardware on this pair.

Prolly already covered this:

lot 11 is sized just like all the other sams? as in, it shrinks to tagged size?

or is it still fucked up.

PBJ X005 or Imperial Dukes, which one is the ultimate slim straight?

pbj's are made of nicer denim, but they are not tapered, so if you were looking for a jean that was tapered, or if you have veyr large thighs, it wouldn't be for you. The leg is straight from the knee down. I personally love the way they fit, even if it sounds a little bit weird on paper.

hey just wanted an opinion on which boot would go better with casual clothing and not look like im trying too hard:

Red Wing RWI inspired:

8520-469720-p.jpg

(these are like the 875s but with a slimmer toe box)

Clark Desert Boots in Beeswax:

IMG_4973.jpg

and for reference i would prob be wearing these with flathead 3001 jeans...opinions??? thanks