THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

hi im new to the forum..normally i wore diesel thanaz but now my interest had turned into raw denim such as Nudie or dior....and i'd like to get a pair of Nudie thin finn dry grey coated but the problem is i dont know what size should i get...i wore 31 in grim tim dry organic and 32 in slim jim dry black (a little bit tight on the waist) and 31 in diesel thanaz....anyone please help what size should i get and one more thing is it true that ppl said that i should get the same size in thin finn as in grim tim? thanks a lot in advance to you guys...

hi im new to the forum..normally i wore diesel thanaz but now my interest had turned into raw denim such as Nudie or dior....and i'd like to get a pair of Nudie thin finn dry grey coated but the problem is i dont know what size should i get...i wore 31 in grim tim dry organic and 32 in slim jim dry black (a little bit tight on the waist) and 31 in diesel thanaz....anyone please help what size should i get and one more thing is it true that ppl said that i should get the same size in thin finn as in grim tim? thanks a lot in advance to you guys...

You're a 31 in all Nudie Jean models.

Welcome to Superfuture, do something about your rep bar.

I tried on a pair of oki's on a few occasions and decided not to get them due to the higher rise of them. They aren't super high at all, but a little too much for sagging imo. The seat is also large on me so they just look stupid if i sag. I think i've seen a couple pictures of people who have been able to pull of the sagging look with them very well, but I don't remember where they were.

Im about to invest in my first pair of premium raw selvage jeans and im caught between two pairs:

Paul Smith Red Ears X Blue in Green

or

SEXI04's (happy to know they still have my sz in stock)

I really like both jeans but im not sure about the thigh sz on the SEXI04's, im not a skinny dude, but im not fat, still kinda thick legs and thighs from playing basketball and tennis, and im not sure about paul smith as a brand, not much ive read about them i know its a london based brand (i think?)

what do you guys reccomend? im leaning towards the SEXI04's but again still caught in the middle

Shoque: 3001's could be good for you. If you wanted something a little different, you could get some Samurai 710's. PBJ's are also amazing. They are not tapered, but have an overall slim fit. Definitely recommend the xx-005, 007, and 008.

Monkeyfresh: I sometimes think people look weird if they have large thighs and a very tapered jean. If you like that look, then get the seXi04. I personally think that the Paul Smiths would be better, though. I like the denim better... If you do want something however with a tapered leg that you want to be less tight in the thigh, 710's might be good for you. I had a pair and had to sell them due to the thigh being too large, so you would probably like them. Good luck.

how can the fit of the 710 be compared to dior 19cm or skulls 5010XX? :confused:

The rise is quite a bit higher on the 710. They also are just slightly less tapered than the 19cm's. The 710's and skulls have an extremely similar fit below the knee. If you're looking for something very tapered and slim, get the 19cm's or seXi04's. If you want something with some really quality denim, then get the 710's or skulls. Dior's denim isn't amazing, but isn't terrible.

Shoque: 3001's could be good for you. If you wanted something a little different, you could get some Samurai 710's. PBJ's are also amazing. They are not tapered, but have an overall slim fit. Definitely recommend the xx-005, 007, and 008.

Monkeyfresh: I sometimes think people look weird if they have large thighs and a very tapered jean. If you like that look, then get the seXi04. I personally think that the Paul Smiths would be better, though. I like the denim better... If you do want something however with a tapered leg that you want to be less tight in the thigh, 710's might be good for you. I had a pair and had to sell them due to the thigh being too large, so you would probably like them. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice midnight, i agree its wierd to see someone with that type of fit, i just really like imperial for some reason, but ill def look into the paul smiths more, since im in NY i might go to blue in green next week after i get paid and try em on

also, im def gonna look at the 710's, im liking the 19 oz denim, i know the paul smiths are 13 oz and the SEXI04s are 14.25 oz, and im iffy on the indigo retention with those two, atleast with the 710's i can wash every 2 months or so and not worry about anything

i havent really looked around tho i guess i had tunnel vision after noticing the red ears and the SEXI04s were in stock in my sz :rolleyes:

Im about to invest in my first pair of premium raw selvage jeans and im caught between two pairs:

Paul Smith Red Ears X Blue in Green

or

SEXI04's (happy to know they still have my sz in stock)

I really like both jeans but im not sure about the thigh sz on the SEXI04's, im not a skinny dude, but im not fat, still kinda thick legs and thighs from playing basketball and tennis, and im not sure about paul smith as a brand, not much ive read about them i know its a london based brand (i think?)

what do you guys reccomend? im leaning towards the SEXI04's but again still caught in the middle

If you are about fading go with the paul smith.

It could also be interesting to see a pair of those become worn in..

looking to get a new pair of sammies...

looking at either the s0500xx or the s0710xx

i have a pair of the s5000 and love them, but was looking for a pair that is just a little bit slimmer (close to apc ns fit)...the 0710's seem like the better option? thoughts? opinions?