what are you watching today?

red

*Step Brothers*

I'm finding it hard to find a movie that's as funny and similar to this (that I haven't already seen)

Q87x0.jpg

Suggested by soap

Not quite like Step Bros, but still got a tear out of my left eye and almost made me choke on food

^ do some work! (not trolling u..(6)

o8xJt.jpg

XFP4KeirxSY

Watching Studio4c's short film dvds Digital Juice and Genius Party so far today.

Can someone recommend me any newish Korean crime movies? I think I have seen most of them..

halomunkey - how was it?!

I finally got to see it, been too busy with school.

I hate hyping things up for people because i feel like it ruins the experience. I believe that the best way to watch a movie(or do anything) is to go into it blind, or not expect anything.

lol, it sounds like im speaking a bunch of bullshit, but you will understand once you watch it.

EDIT: FUCKING AMAZING

^ do some work! (not trolling u..(6)

o8xJt.jpg

XFP4KeirxSY

Watching Studio4c's short film dvds Digital Juice and Genius Party so far today.

Can someone recommend me any newish Korean crime movies? I think I have seen most of them..

must spread.

a while back i got the illustrator's book (I forget the name), but it was really good shit. should check it out

I know its the same guy that illustrated AKIRA