what are you watching today?

red

man that was a huge revisionist piece of shitty documentary. no stranglers (wow), damned, dead kennedys, 999, adverts and many others while talking about the slits (wtf) and nearly half the documentary on the sex pistols (those guys had a huge influence but common) and the clash (i respect them but they have no soul and aren't really punk).

the first part was also a huge joke. jimi hendrix the birth of rock ? less than 5 minutes on the beatles ? nothing about blues or early rock n roll bands. the second part was also quite funny. genesis and roxy music... i didn't know they were rock bands. fourth part on metal was cool though not talking about motorhead which is as much a shame as not talking about the stranglers on a punk documentary. i got bored of watching shit and didn't download the 5th, 6th and 7th parts.

yup, just finished Season 3 of The Shield too. love it.

cameron diaz is whatever whatever. I'd smash, but I fucking hate that little girl. the one that has cancer in that movie. fuck her. also, why the fuck would you watch that movie.

watched this yesterday

perkins14-poster.jpg

it sucked.

cameron diaz is whatever whatever. I'd smash, but I fucking hate that little girl. the one that has cancer in that movie. fuck her. also, why the fuck would you watch that movie.

well, i had a chance to see bruno for free with my girlfriend, and was invited to see that one and meet her mother, so i thought i'd kill two birds with one stone. whole movie was over-all good, kinda sappy but still good. sad as fuck.