New Samurai model?

RedHeadedStranger

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chronoaug, heres the fits pictures you requested, in retrospect, its not that theyre actually too tight (since they look like they fit pretty nicely), but that they just seem tighter because the the lack of mobility thanks to the stiffness and all, so after a soak should be sweet

Raw

Picture2.png

i need more details! like a washed/soaked fit pic or something... come on,don't be a dick, dick

I don't have any pics at the moment. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them at the moment, I'm going to be wearing the contest jeans for the next 9 months, so I have time to figure it out. Right now they're just sitting in a bag waiting for me to make up my mind. I was going to soak them tonight but I might wait.

what do you mean??

What do you mean, what do I mean?

i just called BiG today, didn't ask about these particular jeans, but they said they were in the process of cutting off all the tags and pocket stitching. they said they can't leave the store with the tags and acruates intact.

but i'm not sure how strict they'll be if you go there and talk to them... maybe they thought i was an undercover customs agent, lol

i just called BiG today, didn't ask about these particular jeans, but they said they were in the process of cutting off all the tags and pocket stitching. they said they can't leave the store with the tags and acruates intact.

but i'm not sure how strict they'll be if you go there and talk to them... maybe they thought i was an undercover customs agent, lol

haha, thanks man. Damn you levis. I'll try my luck on the phone (8 hours flight might be excessive for some new jeans)..

(8 hours flight might be excessive for some new jeans)..

they are pretty nice though :)

i'm not sure what Samurai's policy is on shipping to the US anymore, i'm in an email convo with them now, but it's taking a while b/c of the time difference. I'm trying to figure out whether they can send their jeans with the tab and acruate to the US, and i'm asking them not to ship it in their box with the big "Samurai Jeans" all over it, might as well say "US Customs Agent: Please Search This Box"

that is quite possibly the worst cardboard hangtag ever.

yeah its pretty cheesy, not even cardboard, more like glossy thin posterboard type stuff, but who gives a fuck

good fit dino might! really liking those

thanks! im glad i got them when i did, i dont want to have two projects going on at once though (i cant even wear my jims all day like normal thanks to schools dresscode) so for now theyre just sitting there taunting me

i got these from BiG, called over the phone (im in FL), gordon's an awesome guy, yuji too, i had emailed gordon earlier on asking about them and when they came in so when they did he saved a pair in my size (last one at the time) alll for me, and as you can see, tab still intacted (arcuates too, you just cant seem em though, duh) customer service at BiG is second to none