New Samurai model?

RedHeadedStranger

yeah must be the scent.. and btw to that guy who said that the thunder sopa smells like shit? ho it doesnt.. it smells just like ordinary non scented soap..

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy fucking shit.

Just went to Bears today to kill time between school and my stupid job, I was in the market for new jeans, but didn't expect to buy anything.

I had tried on the 710's yesterday, raw blah blah passed because i wasn't 100% sure on how they'd turn out once washed (waist was tight already but everything else fit perfect.

So, I guess bears carries their Samurai's in One-Wash. Tried them on again. And fuuucccckkkkk. Fit exactly how i've been looking forever. Not low low rise, slim throughout without being too tight, tapered. I'm a bigger guy (6'4 just over 200lbs, aka 192 cm 92 kilos), so most jeans that I like how they fit on other people don't fit on me in the thigh region.

Disclaimer, leaning forward so proportions are off up top along with a shirt I usually only wear as an undershirt.

picture3mc5.png

So yeah, bought em. I'm in love. Just walked to the conveniece store and it took twice as long as usual cause i'd have to stop and just look at my pants.

size 34 in a one wash, as with most people, the length is still mostly there, still dark as shit.

The stretching statements have me worried, the dude at bears told me probably 2-4 cm or so around the waist for most people. I could deal with the waist stretching out, but I like how everything else fits right nowwww.... Fuuuucccckkk.. Maybe I should have went with a size down.

Actually, despite being one wash, I think these def have shrink left in them, so I guess I could just roll with that.

err i dont think those are one wash... does bear's do the first wash for you? i dont think sam's have a one wash on their jeans correct me if im wrong..

No, they were definitely one wash. Tried on raws at Amerikaya yesterday, then went to bears today, no question about them being one wash (no only because the 34 fit like the 33 did yesterday), but because the denim felt entirely different and didn't have quite the sheen that the raws did. The guy told me they had the 710's in one wash, but I had to ask him again just because I had also never heard of it. It might be an instore only thing? I dunno, I'm still confused. I'd actually be happy if they were raw so i could alleviate my fears of stretching too much, so maybe I'll hot soak them tomorrow just to be sure.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/samuraijeans-s710xx/

Next to the sizing it says they're one wash, so yeah. I dunno, first I've ever heard of it either, so no worries.

... I just posted a picture...

Unless you mean detailed shots.

Either way though, I doubt I would have ever bought a pair of sams if not for bears. cool place. But they're just too expensive to take a nice royal gamble with for sizing.

looks weird....there's fading only on the crotch, and almost none on the seat.....you use these jeans just to ride the sybian?

yeah i do how'd you know? jesus!! hahah caught me!!!!! anyways seriously i got those crotch fades from all the stching climbing construction sites...

The stretching statements have me worried, the dude at bears told me probably 2-4 cm or so around the waist for most people. I could deal with the waist stretching out, but I like how everything else fits right nowwww.... Fuuuucccckkk.. Maybe I should have went with a size down.

Actually, despite being one wash, I think these def have shrink left in them, so I guess I could just roll with that.

I've worn them for about a week or so. No appreciable stretch yet. Would like a bit more give actually. You can always give them a hot soak to shrink them back up if the waist stretches out.

• 2 weeks later...
about right, mine might be a little longer even. those look nice edmund. are all your pockets as hard to get into as mine?

ahahaah YEAH! look at the stuffs in my pocket my mobile phone and usb drive are at the top of the pocket.. cause if i put those in the pocket it would take me 1 minute to take em out hahahahah

thanks DM.. want to see how they fit on you too post!

err for me they have a more higher rise than the skulls i also have em too.. 5010xx 6x6 .... the leg tends to taper more on the sam's than the skulls and the hem opening is tighter on the sam's. ( after the soak pre soak they were the same give or take a couple of mm's)

ahahaah YEAH! look at the stuffs in my pocket my mobile phone and usb drive are at the top of the pocket.. cause if i put those in the pocket it would take me 1 minute to take em out hahahahah

thanks DM.. want to see how they fit on you too post!

same exact thing. i dont even stick my phone in my pocket when im sitting, and when im standing its just halfway into my back pocket. you want some change? forget about it. maybe next time i take my pants off.. i might soak/wash mine next time with something in the pockets.

where'd you guys get your 710s from? That seem to fit just like my skull 5010xx, which I love so I'm tempted to grab a pair at some stage...

yuji at BiG got me mine. hes a really nice guy.