New Samurai model?

RedHeadedStranger

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S3000VX has painted on arcs since for ever...

The new thing is - international will get plain - and japanese market will get the S5000BK with the painted on arcs...

That's waht I would assume by looking at the pic..

S5000VX 21 oz will not be released untill september ..

Eh, I'm a blue jean guy. For me to get a pair of blacks, they'd have to be out of this world good. I'm liking the 510 cut for 21oz better than the 5000, mainly because imo, it's harder to wear thick denim jeans in slim cut (eg. 19oz 710) My 710 are officially off rotation (after less than 2 months so I can have more time with my SC40200. Yeah, I should be committed to an insane asylum).

Anyone else getting the S510XXAI-N? Toshiko just replied, it will be available on August 20. She still doesn't want to tell how many Samurai will be making...

I really wanted to get this but then I figured it'll just be like my Sugar Cane x Begin jeans - amazing fabric, hate the cut / fit on me. So sad...

guys from a reliable source : if ever your gonna order the s510xx-ain order the same size as you did n your previous samurai"s ( these has exactly the same sizing sa the s5000vx for the guys who have those) unlike the 21 oz s510xx which is bit small compared to the regular s510xx

guys from a reliable source : if ever your gonna order the s510xx-ain order the same size as you did n your previous samurai"s ( these has exactly the same sizing sa the s5000vx for the guys who have those) unlike the 21 oz s510xx which is bit small compared to the regular s510xx

The S5000VX is a slimmer fit than the S510XX. How can it be the exact same sizing when they're different cuts?

The S5000VX is a slimmer fit than the S510XX. How can it be the exact same sizing when they're different cuts?

Maybe he mean that they are sized differently, for example maybe a regular 510 in a size 34 measure 34 while a 21oz 510 in a size 34 measure 33.

I wouldn't think the S510 would be anything like the SCxBGN (isn't that one based on the 47 cut?). The cut is different. SC uses a repro cut, Samurai a modern cut. I thought the S510 would be a more regular straight thigh of a modern cut.

So Beatle, are you saying the S510AIN is different from the waist down of the other S510s? (15,19, 21oz)

So Beatle, are you saying the S510AIN is different from the waist down of the other S510s? (15,19, 21oz)

No ...what I meant is that S5000VX and S510XX have the same waist - but the thighs and leg openings are different...

;)

thanks meader! yeah thats what i meant of course theyre not the same cut if they were they would have called a s510xx a s5000vx right?

hey thanks B. yeah shes right just the waist

• 4 weeks later...

samurai told me the S5000vx21oz is comming in 2008. and not in september this year.

And maybe the S510xx in 21z is a bit smaller than the regular S510XX

I hope someone gets the mesurements right of the S5000Vx21oz...