best vneck tees

basura71

i am looking for one too!

tried one on at barneys.. called generra? it was a very nice vneck, and it was that thin type of treated cotton (they had a discussion on this and i totally forgot the name) where it has been chemically treated to be more than that your average shirt. the v actually was actually not that exposing for a change. i just couldnt justify spending 60 dollars on a plain white vneck tee.

if anyone could elaborate it would be great.

Why dont you just get the AA one? your best bet for a vneck is AA, if you want something a little nicer I have a great spruce vneck and I am sure the Ganera one is really nice.

Can someone please explain to me what Base Control is? and is it worth getting it over something like AA or Gap?

Why dont you just get the AA one? your best bet for a vneck is AA, if you want something a little nicer I have a great spruce vneck and I am sure the Ganera one is really nice.

Can someone please explain to me what Base Control is? and is it worth getting it over something like AA or Gap?

Base Control is a japanese brand, they make basic apparel (à la AA) but slighly nicer quality from what I've seen but the cuts are quite big. They have a store on Meiji dori in Shibuya.

A/X has great v-necks in b&w, very slim fitting and not too deep...not to mention they're made out of pima cotton

Thats right. I used to work in that whore shop and their plain pima v's were the only thing i would wear. Super comfy - good price. Watch for snags though, the pima gets holes really easy.

I can't beleive i am promoting AX but they are a great tee.

• 1 year later...

i'll say the tommy hilfiger "stay white" vneck and those are amazing, using some kind of dupont material...something like that...and i wash em and wear em for now almost 5 months and it still stay white like new. Not very low v neck but is just perfect for undershirt..