Heads up - barneys COOP sale started today

blm14

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sale is going on at the 60th street store in NYC (5th floor of "the" barneys NYC) as well as the upper west side store. I think there's a womens-only store in SOHO which also should have it.

It will go on until after christmas but obviously the "good stuff" will go fast but by the same token the prices will continue to get slashed. Around the end of january everything still left will go to the chelsea store (not sure how many stores move stock there but it's a LOT) for the bi-annual warehouse sale which is mandatory attendence for any NYC-superfuterers. :)

I went to the NYC sale today (60th & Madison). They had a ton of jeans on sale - the Crate James IV, Nudies, etc. that everyone mentioned. I didn't look too hard at the jeans. They had a lot of shoes and sneakers on sale as well, a pretty good selection of Nikes, but I imagine the sizes weren't all available. I bought a Trovata sweater for myself, marked down to $129 from $210. Overall there was some good stuff, but I was too exhausted to really look at everything.

I'm working from 1:30-9:30 on Friday and the same time for Saturday. See you all there. :)

ya met james today. Sweet talking to ya... you need to get on the floor, you know more then any of those guys. I'll be going back to pick up some things later. thanks

ya met james today. Sweet talking to ya... you need to get on the floor, you know more then any of those guys. I'll be going back to pick up some things later. thanks

For sure homie. I'll keep you updated on that Rag & Bone Waxed Cotton Worker Jacket. :D

saw you today bed. thanks for the help!

Anytime.

Nice meeting you guys, stop by again!

Swung by the Chicago store around 6pm today to find some dress pants for a new years eve function. Almost walked away with a pair of faintly striped Miu Miu's but ended up going for a gorgeous grey pair of Dior's. $80 in fucking alterations later and I might not even see them by next weekend's big party.

Any chance that one of you kids works at the chicago store and can rush my tailoring order?!

the diors were that cheap to spend another $80 to get them tailored? sheeshhhhh.

I need them in a hurry and don't trust Indiana tailors to handle anything over $10. But I know, the $80 tailoring fee was huge, but I like my clothing to fit perfectly. Made minor adjustments to the seat, leg taper, waist, and had them hemmed properly.

Dude what are they doing to those diors, turning them into a jacket?! You could almost get a pair of ande whalls for that much. :)

If only Ande Whall made flat front trousers in fancy wool! ;(

I had:

The waist taken in about half an inch

The seat altered a bit so it was slightly tighter on my ass

The thighs taken in just above the knees in the back because it was hanging a bit there

The legs tapered because they were slightly wider than I wanted from the knee down

The pants cuffed to the proper length w/ a standard cuff because they were flat front.

Lots of work, but ended up with the perfect pair of pants in a gorgeous grey wool!

semaj, any chance you could help an old SA buddy out and call over to Chicago to get my tailoring order rushed? :D

yeah especially for pants? alterations on a suit jacket are cheaper than that. ah well i'm looking forward to see how they fit verb- and that zara coat too!

I had even more alterations done to the Zara coat but it was by my mom so i paid $0!! :D Will post an outfit with the pair when they get here, possibly sooner if my friend stops whining and snaps some pics.