how do i search for the info i need on my raw denims?

cheapmuthafukr

But would said search function answer all my questions?

I bet it won't be able to:

- tell me if my new jeans look good on me

- tell me exactly how much money I would need to start a decent denim collection

- show me how to get that fluffernutter stain out of my raw cures

- etc.

And besides, I wouldn't want to miss out on all that supersarcasm directed at me personally!

Blablablabla!

Haha, ironically it might help sticky'ing this, maybe the forum flooders will learn then..

Thinking twice, no nothin' will help, its an endless evil spiral.

i'm sure you all know this, and for the most part don't care, but this is a very un-new-friendly board. honestly it'd be faster for you guys to just answer a question now and then than it would be to bitch and moan about the search function, followed by a string of hilarious one liners

i'm sure you all know this, and for the most part don't care, but this is a very un-new-friendly board. honestly it'd be faster for you guys to just answer a question now and then than it would be to bitch and moan about the search function, followed by a string of hilarious one liners

You know what would be faster than that? Using the search function.

It would be alot faster if they would read some fucking threads before joining.

We need some sort of acceptance process for new memembers. Like an online test or something.

And diewhitegirls - icon8.gif...picture is not cool

We need some sort of acceptance process for new memembers. Like an online test or something.

i suggest that anyone who wants to join write a 500 word essay on why they should be a superfuturian. it will be judged for merit by a panel of senior members.

a lot of answers, like opinions on specifc things in specific situations, are either not found or hard to find

nah but its cool, you guys are such hot shit on your internet message board that you really should have an acceptance process, definitely do not get over anything, especially yourselves.

So much information on here. Why does everyone want to be spoon fed. Read and you will learn and lead you to better questions.

Life isnt easy, and not everything in life comes with a sugarcoating, so why should SF ?

If Supertalk should be friendly to everybody who asks dumb questions there would have to be people sitting and padding newbies on the shoulder tellin them whats right and whats not. People gotta feel for them selves, and if u burn ur tongue u will have learned your lesson.

wttf diewhitegirls. hah.

seriously people. I still consider myself a newb with my postcount/join date and I've yet to start a stupid board-clogging thread with a question that HAS been answered a million times if you look.

If it is that specific of a question that you think it is not yet answered, fine, post it in the suitable existing thread, there IS one.

I read pages and pages before I became a member/started posting. Do us a favor and do the same.

cheese-dicks.

superfuture is like driving, which i suck at by the way. people expect you to merge at the speed they are going at, and not have to slow down to let your newb-ass car get in and cause uncessary havoc.

I love cats. I just wanted to know if my denim would shrink if I brought the cat home.

:(

Fuck man, SEARCH. This question has been asked so many times before.

Guest jeffvyain

what's worse is when stupid shit people ask stupid shit questions in good threads and clog it up. i, for the most part, can tell which new threads NOT to click on, but when i click on the samurai thread and read about some dipshit wanting to know how the S0500xx fits compared to the new standard i just wanna start throwing shit. if i didn't have such a mellow temper my desk would actually be clean; however, my floor would be scattered with some crunchy jif peanut butter, a glass, cetophil, a dv-tape, a film cannister, various papers, headphones, a datebook, a mcdonalds cup, lots of CDs, pennies and other change, a zippo, a piggy bank, and a guitar pick.

Thank god i have such good temperment

And diewhitegirls - icon8.gif...picture is not cool

yeah, that would keep nitwits like yourself out of this forum.

this thread needs to shut up. you're all just as worthless as the search-challenged. just ignore it, we don't need your "shut the fuck up search fuckhead blaha."

yeah, that would keep nitwits like yourself out of this forum.

this thread needs to shut up. you're all just as worthless as the search-challenged. just ignore it, we don't need your "shut the fuck up search fuckhead blaha."

2qn173c.jpg

Seriously dude, did your mommy and daddy not hug you enough when you were a child? I dont think ive ever seen you write one positive thing on this board.