how do i search for the info i need on my raw denims?

cheapmuthafukr

this is where my supernewbs forum suggestion is helpful. i started a thread a while back, new forum suggestion...supernewbs! some agreed, some said superdenim encyclopedia was good enough. There are almost 10,000 members on this forum now. we have to take time to acknowledge, that at a certain point, even sf greats such as ringring, cmf, and ddml didnt know the difference between oni and old navy. if new people come, they must have to go through something. i had absolutely no fucking idea what even fuckin ferragamo was when i joined, and now i wear julian red and cloak on a daily basis. keep the trash in the trash, and have either a quiz or mandatory tutorial available, and if they still pass just to blow off some steam pissing on our beautiful denim discusson, then ban them or send their threads to the trash.

I think I've got a workable solution to this problem. There's now a "small questions" thread in superdenim. All small, silly, insignificant questions go there.

Don't post in it unless you're honestly answering questions, though. It isn't the place to be rude/snarky/sarcastic.

... if someone creates a thread saying "should I shrink my STFs???" then yeah, that warrants some rude awakening.

If a girl decides she wants to blow me down - but doesn't pull my denim down at all - just unbuttons them - then the smut spits out the man juices I splurt into her jawbone onto my raw denim --- how the fucc do I get it off without washing the jeans entirely and leaving wear marks from me rubbing it off ?

you know... i have a similar problem... pussy juices all over the fly of my contest sams. i think if you lightly clean the affected area with saliva and dr bronners that should work. as long as you dont use water. i think.

search and see if you can find something better

man, that SMALL QUESTIONS thread is like working in the trenches, man. shit requires patience-----would make a shy bald buddhist reflect and plan a mass murder.

i think some noobs are using it INSTEAD of the encyclopedia and INSTEAD of searching. hard not to flame.

OHMMMMMMMMMMM

i suggest that anyone who wants to join write a 500 word essay on why they should be a superfuturian. it will be judged for merit by a panel of senior members.

That's what I did...And apparently it was A+ material.

"Been Lurking here for a minute now, discovered the site by chance, and this is the first time I've actually been driven to post.

Abel, that was one hell of a rant man. That's the type of shit I know you put some thought and heart into and regardless of weather or not I agree, I respect that. Here is where we differ though. There is a tendency when people start talking about the good old days of NYC street culture to start spitting out the names of a bunch of OG luminaries in the "streetwear" game, or talking bout how so and so "really knew what was what" and that today, NYC is run by a bunch of young bucks in clown suits (and I mean that literally, saturday afternoons in soho I sometimes think I'm at the Big apple). This is some shit that I think we can say might be true by general rule, but I think it to a larger extent misses the point.

What I miss about NYC is a feeling. Granted, I'm only a couple over twenty myself, but I remeber the spots your naming well. Footwork in particular was a favorite of mine, and i still got that fondle em shirt in the top drawer holes and all, but that's not the point. My favorite memories have nothing to do with a rich history of sneakers and premium quality t shirts. They are made up of a fucking tapestry of late nights, getting high before art class, skating the same metal curb for 2 hours straight. Dirty fingers. the Smell of NYC school lunchrooms. No such thing as limited edition clothes. Brooklyn banks bymyself cause I didn't know no one down there. not being a apart of the scene. ABC NO Rio. Building my first bike from a pile of rusty parts at Recycle a Bike and riding that fucker literally till the wheels fell off. Hopping off a freight train, feet touching the gravel of Newark New Jerz, and going straight to the nearest egg sandwhich spot... double fried with cheese lotta hot sauce...

These are things that not even the slickest, most in the know, down with the scene label can fuck with. When I see kids on here like: "I hate people who wear (insert respected REAL NY brand name here) without understanding the meaning, and the culture it represents", I just laugh a little bit. not at them, nah... I just laugh at the idea that peole think that a brand like Supreme or Xlarge constitutes or represents a culture. Are you fucking Joking? talking bout aNYthing, and how ingenious their shit is. Get the fuck outta here!!!! I respect anyone grinding for theirs, so by all means go get yours. But Half the kids who run and run with the people who are now known worldwide as Streetwear icons are the kids of New york's power elite. It's the same fucking cocktail party boys... and guess what, You aint invited.

In closing, I just wanna say that this site is real civil, nothing wrong with nice clothes, and I like the diversity of educated opinions around here. But for fucks sake, always remember... If your style sin't evident in the way you move, the way you handle yourself, and the way you treat your family. . . All the hot gear in the world can't hide the fact that your a mark ass bitch.

Much love to Abel for starting an interesting discussion, and Oneman for the opinions shared here, and in a couple other posts (you know what it is..I see you man) That's that. Easy"

This thread still doesn't work, witness:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=18794

Was gonna see if I could talk khoiphan to buy cmf hommes. Take all the guesswork out of breaking in his Levi's. And possibly stop him posting such nonsense.

But of course, it got locked.

This thread still doesn't work, witness:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=18794

Was gonna see if I could talk khoiphan to buy cmf hommes. Take all the guesswork out of breaking in his Levi's. And possibly stop him posting such nonsense.

But of course, it got locked.

i avoided that thread when it was live

hilarious to read it now in its entirety

:D

Hahaha. Mouse over the red icon under khoiphan's profile.

ive noticed that some people have shit on theirs, like coldrice and mike lowery, oh and you too minya. does the system just make that automatically?