threads that make you want to slit your wrists

cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so um, Chicken, what size should I buy in New Standards if my True Religion size is 42/28, a 38/42 in bootcut Seven flares, and I've kissed buys before after a couple rum and cokes and pretending to be drunk, but not yet fully committed to coming out of the closet?

so um, Chicken, what size should I buy in New Standards if my True Religion size is 42/28, a 38/42 in bootcut Seven flares, and I've kissed buys before after a couple rum and cokes and pretending to be drunk, but not yet fully committed to coming out of the closet?

28... 27 for a superfit

I dunno man. I estimate I would've had about 1200 posts by now had minya not deleted half of them.

On a serious note, I am thinking of selling my computer as an anti-SF protective measure because I only go on SF and mixi now, and will go days without checking my email even.

any thread i read that sings the praises of thomas highstreet, apparantly a god among fashion and the world's best dressed man. and it's not even that i don't think the guy had some awesome shit, especially the tailored houndstooth coat, but everyone talks about him like the next time he posts his fit, my computer is going to explode because the fit is just THAT dope.

i hate when kids in high school chime in on a subject the have no clue about. unless the american public education system has improved that much in 7 years i graduated, if you're in high school, you know NOTHING about the real world, this includes discussions about affirmative action

Again. Sorry bout that NYT post....:confused: