F/S Brand NEW Playstation 3 Premium Pack (60GB)

azn8oi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but you're getting overnight shipping!

shouldn't have been studying and should've camped out for one of these to resell fucking a.

same here, i so regret not camping out. judging by yahoo auction price, i thought they would sell around 800-1000$, never imagine they would sell that high...

you have to have have serious cash to blow to pay 5 grand now when there's only 5 or so games made for the ps3...

Well to stop resellers, people need to stop buying the products at inflated prices. Not like PS3 is limited or anything, it is just going to take time for them to trickle in the U.S. People are forking nerds for NEEDING a damn gaming console the first day it comes out anyway. Resale or not, I seriously feel bad for people who wait in line for something like this just to make a quick buck! Me, well, I have something called a J-O-B....I hustle enough with that.

Good luck with the sale though. Whoever buys that thing is seriously a sucker. It's called patience!