Bicyclettes

canice

Whats up with these gay kids from Shop Gentei ruining bikes?

6x0dfs0.jpg

You're decked out in streetwear with brand new W)Taps vans with the most gayest of the gay colored Bomber Pro with a 3000$ Mavic track wheel? I wouldn't be suprised if homeboy read this forum with all the gay shit he's wearing but you need to get fucked riding that shit on the street. You got what you want though dickmouth, +street credit to you for carbon wheels.

this is by far the funniest post i've ever seen.

doesn't look to be in such bad shape, may not need that much work? (compared to the road bike i recently found from the same time period)

and you've never had a bike in your life? seriously?

I thought you guys would be flamin on me hard because it secretly sucks or something:rolleyes:

haha

I have had one other bike in my life in grade 6, which is the one I learnt on...

:eek:

My friend got OWNED today...

So he painted his Langster, and the bearing ring broke. Lost a few bearings. Loosely packed the rest of the bearings in for the mean time, since he only rides a few days a week.

Brought it to a shop this morning.

They take it apart, wipe everything on the inside clean. 45 mins later, the guy comes up to us telling us that they dont have any replacement rings, and that he has a few options.

a) Wait and find a store that has em.

B) Just buy new bearings and they would repack it (for $30) [guy says theyre 10 cents each.]

c) Buy a new headset.

He just goes ahead and buys new bearing balls, and has me repack them.

The guys tells him that it cost $20 for the service charge, and $.25 for each bearing (bought 30 because we thought he told us $.10)

Spent $20 just so the guy could state the obvious.

Shit was awesome...

Might cop some MT. Bike gloves for $30. The ones with the carbon fiber knuckles Since all the punk ass kids are back from school for winter break. Bastads actin a fool...

Fin_

Why do u work 2 part time jobs insted of 1 full time. And do u really think that I'm going to believe ur making enough money to pay rent in sf (I feel sorry for any roommate u might have) buy food, expencive parts, and faggy vnecks. U dropped out of school to work at fatlace what a future ur parents are prob "helping u out" by paying ur rent not knowing u blow all ur money on faggy vnecks and $200 hoodies

rather the have jeremy try to convince me how good his moms breast milk tastes.. i would like to talk about bikes.

2103232517_dba98f3e17.jpg

i have 2 aerospokes i dont run them at the same time tho. it will get hiested for sure and now with kanye buying a track bike its gonna get bad. its not long until some rapper makes a song that gets on mtv and then its over... none of us can ever lock up our bikes again.

Why do u work 2 part time jobs insted of 1 full time. And do u really think that I'm going to believe ur making enough money to pay rent in sf (I feel sorry for any roommate u might have) buy food, expencive parts, and faggy vnecks. U dropped out of school to work at fatlace what a future ur parents are prob "helping u out" by paying ur rent not knowing u blow all ur money on faggy vnecks and $200 hoodies

Why do you have to constantly question how I fucking live my life? I didn't drop out of school dickbreather. I live with my Mom, I'm fucking 18 years old. She doesn't pay my expenses, that's the last thing she'd do. I like how you think you know my life so much. How about you stop loathing yourself in other people lives, take my dick out your mouth, wipe it clean, and ride your fucking bicycle outside of your small fucking flat city.