Bicyclettes

canice

Whats up with these gay kids from Shop Gentei ruining bikes?

6x0dfs0.jpg

You're decked out in streetwear with brand new W)Taps vans with the most gayest of the gay colored Bomber Pro with a 3000$ Mavic track wheel? I wouldn't be suprised if homeboy read this forum with all the gay shit he's wearing but you need to get fucked riding that shit on the street. You got what you want though dickmouth, +street credit to you for carbon wheels.

Whats up with these gay kids from Shop Gentei ruining bikes?

6x0dfs0.jpg

You're decked out in streetwear with brand new W)Taps vans with the most gayest of the gay colored Bomber Pro with a 3000$ Mavic track wheel? I wouldn't be suprised if homeboy read this forum with all the gay shit he's wearing but you need to get fucked riding that shit on the street. You got what you want though dickmouth, +street credit to you for carbon wheels.

i love how ur hating on his shit and u ride a bike worth almost 2 grand and u wear $400 jeans and $100 vnecks.

i love how ur hating on his shit and u ride a bike worth almost 2 grand and u wear $400 jeans and $100 vnecks.

i'm building up a bike worth 3 grand, wear $300 jeans, and think streetwear is bullshit and riding 3k carbon fiber tubular track wheels on the street is asking to get fucked.

fight me

i dont think so, hes just getting in on this just like how a bunch of people have been getting in on fixies for a while now....elitist attitudes not gonna get us anywhere..yeah it sucks now that its definitely gonna go to the mass media, but i mean was it not already getting extremely popular? as long as you have fun on your own bike its all good, its like the jack ass fgg thread in bikeforums, whatever its not our bikes

does that make kanye a hypebeast?

kanye's been a hypebeast ever since he got in that (w)reck and rocked the limited edition taps wire grill. track bike, daftpunk remixes, ain't no thang, just makes sense to me.

we he starts rocking some iron heart sexihos, then I will be a little astonished...