Bicyclettes

canice

ps how that bb working for the chain line? all good?

chainline sucks. I think my cranks were spaced out from non jis ish. they are farther in that the cog, i think, I need to get a washer or something on my axle. either way, noisy!

yall remember the gold nitto jag i picked up a few weeks back?

$50 who wants it? pm me and meet up downtown sf.

i'm bored and repainting my bike and changing a few things.

chingon sick bike man.

hunter........... i forgot what i was gonna say but it had something to do with unicycles, and not being able to afford a 2nd wheel?

anyway, when u finally hit puberty, you'll get over the east vs west shit.

oh yeah jeremy's kiyo frame is up for grabs on craigslist sf bayarea, someone make a move!

This kind of shit makes me embarrassed to ride fixed...

What is the logic of buying a funnybike with a 650 front wheel and riding it on the street, much less using riser bars? Using deep drop track stems and riser bars is def dumb, but I've never seen this before. :(

RIP fixed gear biking, Im sorry the west coast killed you.

you make me embarrassed for you by referring to riding your track bike as "to ride fixed"

what does that mean? you went to the vet, got neutered, then went for a ride on your bike?

shut up son

Get your shit out of here.

Sorry kiya, I'm going to troll this shit til the hype is gone.

It's not hype, get over it.

It's a fun project that your shitting all over because you've got some personal vendetta against these jeans.

Take a deep breath and realize that this isn't some pretentious bike forum, at the end of the day it's Superfuture.

Pretty much, except I don't take creatine. Do you really think I care that you posted that shit? I'm the one who put it on the internet...

And unicycling owns your fraggle ass.

And my fadez are better than yours.

yo cyclothymia, get out

What do you guys reccomend as a cheap, reliable, sturdy bike to use as I go to school in the city (San Francisco)? or would a motorcycle be a better choice? EIther way I will probably die.

Let me know.

A muni pass...

If you think youre going die... You cant ride a fixed gear and think youre gonna die...

YOU GOTTA KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bike is not a fashion...been riding them since i was 2..and i love it. I like fixed gear cause they r simple and i hate being complicated.

NJS fuck that shit...my lockring is NJS thats all!!! SORRY NJS gets on my nerves...

NJS = A standard...its just a consistancy. Rather some non NJS item will have better quality...

what a tired, boring debate.

Keeps it out of the way. On a fixed gear you don't need the brakes all the time like you do on a road bike so you don't need road style levers.

i still don't get it though. isn't it more convinient to have it near where you naturally position your hands? is it purely aesthetic?

i ride a road bike, but i don't really see how riding fixed gear means braking less..?

i still don't get it though. isn't it more convinient to have it near where you naturally position your hands? is it purely aesthetic?

i ride a road bike, but i don't really see how riding fixed gear means braking less..?

Fixed gear dont coast, so when u want to brake u just apply back pressure. Hence front brake aint necessary but for safety reason most fixed-gear rider will put a front brake in case shit happens.

Putting brake in the middle is just personaly taste and perference, some jackass put the brake on the toptube or stem.