Bicyclettes

canice

nah man LOL at the guy who's like "I'm impressed he did it with a bum hip, but not that he's a grandfather. 54 is a very young grandfather."

It's an insane acheivement. That man is a fucking hero.

I thought I was going to die of boredom driving from Saskatoon to Winnipeg. I can't imagine toughing that out on a bike.

On a completely different note, some urban racing:

xIe6hYAdw_I&

some people rock the bruiser.

Bruisers are the shit. Their frames have a warranty, you won't really need it, and you get 20% off parts if you decide to build one up on benscycle. My friend had one for a minute but sold it to an idiot who got it jacked by using a cheap, plastic lock.

Hey guys,,,

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience on the below:

http://www.red2bicycle.com/products/Tomcat-UNO-Fixed-Gear-%7B47%7D-Single-Speed-Road-Bike-%252d-Black-Frame-%26-White-Rims.html

It seems that they are pretty cheap and I'm pretty tight on my budget but would definitely like to purchase a fixie... Can any gurus tell me the pros and cons regarding the bike?

Thanking in advance.. =)

Never heard of them, but then again I haven't rode in a while. My recommendation for a first time bike is a kilo or a windsor off of bikesdirect.

If you do end up buying that bike, buy some food retention and ride with a brake.