Bicyclettes

canice

70's LeJeune track bike.... Reynolds 531... Original French parts and some Italian parts... 3TTT stem, Campy Pedals, Cinelli saddle and drops

need a new saddle... the leather is almost suede...

I'm looking to buy a new stem and was wondering if anybody was currently selling one that fits my needs. I have an SE lager with the factory clamp stem which is angled upwards. I am looking for something that is completely horizontal or angled downwards. Any suggestions if none are for sale? I am a little in the dark on these kinds of things..

Let's get some waterproof shell recommendations up in here. I don't want anything that looks like a snowboarding jacket or long underwear. I've been barking up the Patagonia/ Arc'Teryx trees but I can't get down with their lack of style. Any thoughts?

I'm looking to buy a new stem and was wondering if anybody was currently selling one that fits my needs. I have an SE lager with the factory clamp stem which is angled upwards. I am looking for something that is completely horizontal or angled downwards. Any suggestions if none are for sale? I am a little in the dark on these kinds of things..

just flip the stem you have. lager's are threadless right?

Let's get some waterproof shell recommendations up in here. I don't want anything that looks like a snowboarding jacket or long underwear. I've been barking up the Patagonia/ Arc'Teryx trees but I can't get down with their lack of style. Any thoughts?

You might be down w/ Norrøna, but it's probably still too tech for you. It's probably Japan or die for your tastes... Tough to say because I'm more interested in getting more than a season out of a jacket and need more features and fit than you might require.

Fitted Euro anoraks are pretty stylish and simple for waterproof jackets.

You might be down w/ Norrøna, but it's probably still too tech for you. It's probably Japan or die for your tastes... Tough to say because I'm more interested in getting more than a season out of a jacket and need more features and fit than you might require.

Fitted Euro anoraks are pretty stylish and simple for waterproof jackets.

swrve has some cool stuff. I'm thinking about picking up their Manhattan goretex hoody. Affordable too, in comparison to some jawnz (lookin' at you Rapha)

woahwoahwoahwoahwoah...

alright, so i havent been able to get on a computer/been home till a few minutes ago.. so i missed this ride but im down for the next..

but mike, since when dya have a vespa? i have one back home which doesnt do me much good.

loan it too me, i been on two wheels (and a motor) since 5, you can trust meh

It looks like a unicycle with a training wheel, dumb.

. Performance-wise, the bike is on the slow side, quirky, and fatiguing over longer distances. Consider it a cafe racer with the performance of a beach cruiser.

Way to make your thesis project sound ridiculously cumbersome. Cumbersome fit combined with shitty performance. Great design.

Any good track bike forums anymore? I went to tarckbike for the first time in a few months and it's the same five circlejerk threads always being bumped, and a big thread about how everyone's giving up fixed.

I think that's great. If a young collegiate rider is good enough for sponsors and more serious races, they can do race non-collegiate races for their sponsors and have a go of it.

Banning extra time equipment universally encourages travel more, which is good for getting teams to show up for races. Several stage races enforce bans for this reason.