Bicyclettes

canice

You'll need a lock ring tool to tighten it back up. A few of us dudes on here (@work & bluespring) usually ride on Thursday nights, so if its not raining again tomorrow night I'd be happy to swing by and help you out with it.

Plus, I love putting my lock ring tool to work. Made it from a pair of channel lock pliers that I grinded down with the dremel. It works so well. Fuck a hozan!

lockringtool.jpg

Still haven't even ridden with that fool yet.

You dudes should come out tomorrow if it's nice. The Thursday night rides were pretty good for a while... we were doing laps in central park and shit, but lately we've just been cruising around and ending up at the bar like a bunch of piles.

Shit, maybe we can even get Mike to join us.

PM me on here or somethin if you wanna meet up.

Picked up the IRO for ze lady...

It'll fit her perfectly, once she gets used to it. Its fixed right now, but Ima switch the wheels out to my Suzue/Open Pros since it has a single speed on one side of the hub.

Also need to get her a front brake, which is pending... Too lazy to walk to the bank on a cold day...

Basket is at a weird angle, because the stem is - rather than flat or +. Gonna switch it out.

And once she gets used to riding, her seat will be raised.

20091028182959.jpg

Wild I have bluespring's #, so yeah if my early evening plans fall I'll join you guys. What time do you usually start/end/grab a beer. Last time I rode slightly stoned. Have you ever done that?

I wrapped innertube around some drops I chopped & flipped. Done by cutting the tube open: on the inside is powdery stuff like that used in latex gloves, aside from the danger of my tape slipping off unexpectedly, anyone know if this shit is hazardous?

Also, I recently purchase a gator skin for my rear. Noticed a all slit in it after a ride. Tonight is Critical Mass, should I be worried about it? I imagine the worst thing that can happen is a piece of glass sliding directly into the slit for a puncture. Or will skidding have a probability of ripping it open. I'm pretty sure it's not on a skid patch.