samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

cross post from the BIG Sammy party:

Sammy contest jeans with the man himself: Mr. Nogami

(my proudest pic to date)

SammyOwneredit.jpg

Honestly, I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

If you start using space every couple of lines instead of writting one big ass paragraph, your post will be more readable.

i know. i dont know how spacing would make my post more coherent, when it is written in plain english.plus, periods, commas, and elipses are to represent breaks in thought. i love the hate, but only when it is regarding one of my dubious opinions. its funny how several posts after my post explained the same thing i said, but some guy who loves penises had to have something to say...

i know. i dont know how spacing would make my post more coherent, when it is written in plain english. i love the hate, but only when it is regarding one of my dubious opinions. its funny how several posts after my post explained the same thing i said, but some guy who loves penises had to have something to say...

you are the best poster on superfuture. don't even think about touching the enter key.

Just moved our horse out of Brooklyn to New Jersey... He loves it, plus there's grass to eat in NJ.Horse19.30.jpgHorse29.30.jpgFront9.30.jpgBack9.30.jpg

salaami...I'm sure you're a very nice person...but you always respond to posts that are weeks or months old...do you not log on very often?

well, i used to be one of those cats that was addicted to daily sufu surfing, until i realized that sitting in the plush computer chair is doing nothing for my wallet fades(:D i make funny!) actually, its Ramadaan, so ive been severely limiting my secular media exposure lately. plus i cant say anything abusive or quarelsome, especially during daylight hours. so i just respond to the banter when i get a chance. i still feed off of the hate of the ignorant, kind of like the Darkness on PS3. so let me go for now, and i must apologize for muddling up one of my favorite threads

(ps: if i spelled anything wrong, its just that ive been reading nothing but Classical Arabic for the past 18 days. english isnt on my priority list right now...)

oh yeah, i forgot to give e maze props, and to apologize to beatle for not posting the pics. i entrusted this to my little sister, and she claims she didn't figure out how to post pics...as soon as i get the method(not crystal) i promise to put them up...