Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Trying to decide whether to go for the iron heart DC4001 or the Roy RS03. Which one's based on fit, quality, durability, etc?

I know its splitting hairs but one has to come out on top in each of those. The cut I'm most looking for is something similar to my RRL straights, the jeans I always get the most compliments on.

It seems kind of strange that SE carried the DC4001 - which I would have assumed was a collab for the DC4 shop in Germany - in the first place.

Daniel (the owner of DC4) is a good friend of mine, so when he did the collab he offered it to us and we liked the fit and details so we carried it.

Thank you Self Edge

P4304878.jpg

Man, i designed and made this thing and seeing a photo of it still gets me wet.

I am SUPER skinny and long. looking for tops/jackets, what brands tend to be longer and narrower as opposed to wide and short?

Iron Heart and Dry Bones shirts will be long enough in the body.

In terms of jackets its best to just look at the body length of the jacket you're interested in, many jackets are supposed to be cut short.

Those are awesome - still have some in the stores? (SENY in particular)

Each store has a few left as of today.

I am super skinny and long in the torso. what brands would you recommend that tend to run longer and narrower as opposed to wide and short?

I'm really tall and skinny and FH's western shirts fit just right. Some are shorter than others, but the denim shirts and Glory Park ones ought to fit well.

Edited by Cold Summer

Kiya, why isn't FH Glory Park "Vertical Fade" Loopwheeled T-Shirt showing up on the site in a 44?

Also, any summer stuff from FH coming up?

Glory Park tees aren't made in size 44.

Any idea's when Dry Bones will be restocked?

What product are you referring to?

sorry, Im specifically interested in the Red-D jean in 31

We should have that in stock at SENY and SELA if you'd like to place a phone order, next restock at SESF/Online is September.

Iron Heart Sparkly Western Shirts, Moto T-Shirt, 634s-B Overdyed, & More

We've just received a couple of awesome new Iron Heart shirts with a special fabric that has a sparkle to it in the sunlight. It was difficult to photograph these to properly show off the fabric. This new Iron Heart shirt is available in black and red.

We've also received a new loopwheeled t-shirt with a great print on the front and back with a black cotton body. Along with the new tee and shirts we've received a new run of the 634s-B Overdyed Straight Leg Jean which is only done about once every year or two.

These three new shirts and the 634s-B are available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store along with a full restock of the 634s, 9634 Super Black, 461 jeans, and all denim jackets and vests.

Iron Heart Online

Iron Heart Sparkly Western Shirt - Black

IHSH-59_01.jpg

IHSH-59_03.jpg

IHSH-59_04.jpg

IHSH-59_05.jpg

Iron Heart Sparkly Western - Red

IHSH-59_RED_01.jpg

IHSH-59_RED_03.jpg

IHSH-59_RED_04.jpg

IHSH-59_RED_05.jpg

Iron Heart Moto-Race Loopwheeled T-Shirt

IH_TEE_01.jpg

IH_TEE_04.jpg

Congrats SE/Roy/MikeHarris on Sunday Morning! Gooooo!

Thanks!

Except the show caused our shop database to crash! Working on caching certain high hit pages so the rest of site loads.

what happened? my godmother called me to say that there was some guy who makes jeans on his old machines named roy, and someone who digs for pants. it made her realize that i'm not the only one who wears his pants without washing them...