favorite video game of ALL time

kyle*

in all seriousness, starcraft. that game is deep in the realest sense of the word. its like chess but with reflexes thrown in.

i've been following/lurking the progamer scene for about 3 years now. Visit teamliquid.net (cause its in english) or google lim yo hwan. koreans have taken starcraft to a national level.

so ahrd to pick a favorite

RPG: FF 4/6/7 and Baldurs Gate are all tied so fucking amazingsdflkjdlk

Action: Half life 1, ive never had more fun playing any game ever, then probably halo 2 which has such flawless adn smooth gameplay

other: bejeweled-game-screenshot-999.jpg

the most addicting game of all time.

haha, bejeweled got me through all these boring classes during my uni years...

Final Fantasy 3/6 FTMFW

hands down still the best in the entire series, best characters, best storyline(s)

i have no idea why they continue to milk the storyline from VII. i mean yeah it was good but please lets move on ..

anyone picking up FF XII ?

QFT

Hate to bring the hate, but FFVI was the peak and FFVII was the beginning of a nasty rollercoaster. My first RPG was Dragon Warrior.

I generally disregard the opinions of anyone who says FFVII is their favorite game/RPG, because I'm just an elitist bastard in that nerdy regard.

On the flipside, I havent picked up 12 yet but I've heard it's great. I also really want to pick up Growlanser 3 & 4 which came out semi-recently to the US.

FFT was serious shit too. Delita and Beowulf are my two favorite characters of any RPG.

Metal Gear Solid for PS. That game was so badass!! The controls, the characters the plot, all awesome. It actually taught me stuff too. There are tons of nuclear waste just sitting around in corroding barrels and the Gov. has no place to put them. Ummmm...SSSNNNNAAAAKKKEE!!!

Metal Gear Solid for PS. That game was so badass!! The controls, the characters the plot, all awesome. It actually taught me stuff too. There are tons of nuclear waste just sitting around in corroding barrels and the Gov. has no place to put them. Ummmm...SSSNNNNAAAAKKKEE!!!

YESSS! MGS is definately the best game of all time. Good choice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...