kyle*

favorite video game of ALL time

Oh! The post above me reminded me:

6) Halo 2 - Shotguns on Lockout, no radar, up to 5 points. INTENSE

and day of the tentacle !!

also, the dig

...really all of those lucas arts adventure games, now that i think about it.

in all seriousness, starcraft. that game is deep in the realest sense of the word. its like chess but with reflexes thrown in.

i've been following/lurking the progamer scene for about 3 years now. Visit teamliquid.net (cause its in english) or google lim yo hwan. koreans have taken starcraft to a national level.

so ahrd to pick a favorite

RPG: FF 4/6/7 and Baldurs Gate are all tied so fucking amazingsdflkjdlk

Action: Half life 1, ive never had more fun playing any game ever, then probably halo 2 which has such flawless adn smooth gameplay

other: bejeweled-game-screenshot-999.jpg

the most addicting game of all time.

One of my roommates plays that Bejeweled game non stop actually. I had never even heard of it before I saw him playing it a couple weeks ago.

so ahrd to pick a favorite

RPG: FF 4/6/7 and Baldurs Gate are all tied so fucking amazingsdflkjdlk

Action: Half life 1, ive never had more fun playing any game ever, then probably halo 2 which has such flawless adn smooth gameplay

other: bejeweled-game-screenshot-999.jpg

the most addicting game of all time.

haha, bejeweled got me through all these boring classes during my uni years...

bejewled is a top game to play on msn BUT what takes the cake is Zelda - ocarina of time. im suprised no one has said it earlier.

My new top 3 (in no order):

1) Final Fantasy 7

2) Zone of the Enders 2

3) My new addition to the list: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Rocks so much. Beat it last night :)

It has to be The Story of Thor on Genesis.

Then

I totally agree on Zone of the Enders 2.

All Metal Gears.

And any THPS

Just clocked in 7 hours on Zelda: A Link to the Past on my SNES yesterday. Haven't played a game for that long in years.

Final Fantasy 3/6 FTMFW

hands down still the best in the entire series, best characters, best storyline(s)

i have no idea why they continue to milk the storyline from VII. i mean yeah it was good but please lets move on ..

anyone picking up FF XII ?

QFT

Hate to bring the hate, but FFVI was the peak and FFVII was the beginning of a nasty rollercoaster. My first RPG was Dragon Warrior.

I generally disregard the opinions of anyone who says FFVII is their favorite game/RPG, because I'm just an elitist bastard in that nerdy regard.

On the flipside, I havent picked up 12 yet but I've heard it's great. I also really want to pick up Growlanser 3 & 4 which came out semi-recently to the US.

FFT was serious shit too. Delita and Beowulf are my two favorite characters of any RPG.

Metal Gear Solid for PS. That game was so badass!! The controls, the characters the plot, all awesome. It actually taught me stuff too. There are tons of nuclear waste just sitting around in corroding barrels and the Gov. has no place to put them. Ummmm...SSSNNNNAAAAKKKEE!!!

Metal Gear Solid for PS. That game was so badass!! The controls, the characters the plot, all awesome. It actually taught me stuff too. There are tons of nuclear waste just sitting around in corroding barrels and the Gov. has no place to put them. Ummmm...SSSNNNNAAAAKKKEE!!!

YESSS! MGS is definately the best game of all time. Good choice.

I need to play this reissue of it on NGC.

I didn't even realize they re released this game. Did they update the graphics and all that?

Zelda: The Ocarina of Time

really enjoyed playing this on the nintendo64 console, great story and amazing gameplay....

Final Fantasy Tactics.

I enjoyed this game so much that I literally think every other Final Fantasy game made prior, or after this one is complete and utter bullshit.