APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've read the entire thread (a lot more than i wanted to read), andi keep getting different answers. when it comes to sizing for new cures, some suggested going true to size, some suggest going only one size down. i usually buy size 30 in everything and they tend to fit pretty tight. should i go with 30 or 29?

How tight do you want them? regular size for a slim fit, 1 for slimmer, 2 for skinny

i guess skinny. if i was to go 2 sizes down, would i even be able to button them all the way up? i saw a picture posted by some guy wearing a pair of 29 new cures, and they looked REALLY tight. according to him, he usually goes 30 with his other jeans, as well.

Wuss good guys...well im new to APC denim and its fitting and i was wondering what size i should i get if i wear a 32 in levis shrink to fits? LET ME KNOW, THANKS n

PAYCE

you don't have to read the whole thread to get the 3 slimmer, 2 slim, 1 regular for newstandards

I tried on new cures 2 sizes down and i was barely able to button them up. I didn't like how skinny they were on me though. Just not my thing. I'll probably get 1 size down for a slim fit.

size down 1 or normal size for a non-saggy ns like fit

Can anyone help on which fit i should get?

I like how the 501 stf fit.I was wondering which apc jeans i should i get.

Ive read the Ns is more narrowed at the bottem then 501's.

And the rescues seem bigger but im willing to size down alot.

I know the strech out alot.

What happend to the standard fit?

Im looking for them with a 9-9 1/4 opening

Here is a picture of how i like my jeans to fit

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/CEL_041/ThoseXs004.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/CEL_041/ThoseXs003.jpg

^not my picture and no i dont want the hundreds denim

So should i get the rescues? im wearing a size 35x32 and the streach out to a 36.5-37.So can anyone help me?

is there any difference in waist size variation between the advertised waist size and the actual waist size between the STANDARDS and the NEW STANDARDS

cause according to what people have been saying on this thread, if i fit a 30 slim jim, i should be wearing a 28 new standard....but i got standards because it was all i could find, and the 28 is so damn tight it's strangling my stomach, making me almost feel faint, would a 28 in a new standard be any different? or should i simply size up to a 29?

Can anyone help on which fit i should get?

I like how the 501 stf fit.I was wondering which apc jeans i should i get.

Ive read the Ns is more narrowed at the bottem then 501's.

And the rescues seem bigger but im willing to size down alot.

I know the strech out alot.

What happend to the standard fit?

Im looking for them with a 9-9 1/4 opening

Here is a picture of how i like my jeans to fit

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/CEL_041/ThoseXs004.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/CEL_041/ThoseXs003.jpg

^not my picture and no i dont want the hundreds denim

So should i get the rescues? im wearing a size 35x32 and the streach out to a 36.5-37.So can anyone help me?

you need rescues, either 34 or 35. your choice

i've tried looking in every thread, but i couldn't quite find an answer. i wear 30x34 in thin finns, slim jims, crates, etc, pretty tight but i can button them up all the way. should i go with a 29 APC new cures or 30? with a 29, would i even be able to button the jeans all the way up?

Wuss good guys...well im new to APC denim and its fitting and i was wondering what size i should i get if i wear a 32 in levis shrink to fits? LET ME KNOW, THANKS n

PAYCE

So can anyone help me?