APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got the ansewr from http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=287752#post287752 .

If you guys have to choose between the two pairs, which one will you go for. And what is the typical rise for New Standard? I know the rise for Standard is around 11-11.5"

Rivet should not come off. Thats the reason there's a rivet, its supposed to be more durable. If you got it from an authorized dealer I would return them, if not then you gotta stay with it. Thats why rich people pay retail...

Is the rise on the standard lower than on the new standard? I know some people have the standards. Also, anyone have any good info on the differences between the cure and new cure or can link me an answer? I've searched through the thread but am not finding anything when searching for the above things.

i've tried on a size 29 Skull 5010xx Raw indigo jean and they fit snugly which is at 76cm. I've read about people sizing down just 1 for new cures. Should i size down by 2 to 27? Aren't A.P.Cs pure cotton? Why do they stretch so much?

ARRGH I can't get new cure raws here in Singapore!

pourhomme - there are new cure raws in S'pore. Visited the local retailer - Front Row -today. They have sizes from 26 to 33 except 28. You can check it out. Its at No. 5 Ann Siang Rd. Even if you don't buy there, it's a good idea to check out the fit.

mm quick question im either a 27 or 28 in NS. Does a 28NS waist start out as 30? Because i actually need it to be 30 stretched. Anyone know the hem of 27 and 28s? Kinda need reply. Need to order soon so i get them before i gotta do some stuff overseas

Get a 28.................................

I just picked up a pair of Hipster's in a size 25 (I have a 75cm waist) and they're pretty tight, but still not as tight as I'm used to in the leg itself. I wasn't sure if I should have them hemmed and tightened before I wash them or not, especially because of what I've heard about them stretching. Anybody have experience with these guys?

Also, no, I didn't read the entire thread, so if this has been discussed prior, please let me know what page.

read the thread. it might take 30 or 50 minutes, but its better than getting E-reamed by E-gangstas. Besides, you are guaranteed to have an answer within 30 or 50 minutes.

i've tried on a size 29 Skull 5010xx Raw indigo jean and they fit snugly which is at 76cm. I've read about people sizing down just 1 for new cures. Should i size down by 2 to 27? Aren't A.P.Cs pure cotton? Why do they stretch so much?

hi i don't know if it would be of any help but I tried on size 29 Skulls 5010xx one wash indigo and they fit okay on me (couldn't button the top on 28s) but I was able to fit in a sz 26 NS and was able to button it up all the way easily

someone help me,

comparing apc to nudies, would the new cures be similar to the slim jims? or tighter/looser?

thinking about getting apc because they are pretty cheap compared to other brands, not sure between New Cures and New Standards. i dont want really tight, but around slim jims

hi i don't know if it would be of any help but I tried on size 29 Skulls 5010xx one wash indigo and they fit okay on me (couldn't button the top on 28s) but I was able to fit in a sz 26 NS and was able to button it up all the way easily

if you're able to get into a sz 26 NS, does that mean i could try out sz 25 New Cure o.o? This is weird huh, gotta go down to Front Row to try it out then. Any more help would be appreciated thanks!

Hi

can you help me to choose the best size for an apc jeans ?

i'm looking for this kind of fit, loose but not to baggy. I'm quite slim and i usually take 30 in other brand.

http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/449/19012007249gb1.jpg

Actually, i'm thinking that a rescue in my usual size or a new standard sz 31 or 32 would fit. Am i right ?

thanks

hum nobody to help me ?

if you're able to get into a sz 26 NS, does that mean i could try out sz 25 New Cure o.o? This is weird huh, gotta go down to Front Row to try it out then. Any more help would be appreciated thanks!

I'm really not sure =/, yup best bet is to go down and try them on :)

okayy; another which sizing question: :rolleyes:

im confused with people saying to go down 2 sizes for APC new standards

is that 2 sizes from other jeans sizes you'd normally wear or your actual waist size?

what is the actual waist size compared to APC sizing? (from reading some threads, they seem to be 2 inches larger actual; so a apc 27 = 29") is this right?

how much do they stretch?

being an actual 30.5" waist (140lbs, 5'10). would i need a 27 or 28?

mind that i do NOT want it to be skin tight; if most people here are wanting; more slim fitting.