APC denim

Geowu

Word to that, I'm a natural waist size 29-30 and I copped a 26. At first I couldn't button the first two buttons, after a few days only the top one and about a month later it was all good. Now after about four months of wear they're already sagging down my ass and I'm considering a hot wash just to get them shits a bit tighter again. Then again I wore my NS every single day of those four months, so in my opinion the whole stretching issue depends on how often your wear them. If you got two or three other pairs of jeans you're wearing you might wanna get closer to your true waist size, if you wanna wear them every day of the week, size down a lot, just my two cents.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should definitley find a store who carries them and try them on first. I just bought a pair of hipsters in 25 but before finding a pair that fit, I tried on another 25 that was big enoughf or me to fit my whole hand down the waist as well as a 26 that was smaller than the 25's I ended up buying and somehow had only a 2 button fly instead of 3. There are definitely some quality control issues at APC. Get them TIGHT.

Word to that, I'm a natural waist size 29-30 and I copped a 26. At first I couldn't button the first two buttons, after a few days only the top one and about a month later it was all good. Now after about four months of wear they're already sagging down my ass and I'm considering a hot wash just to get them shits a bit tighter again. Then again I wore my NS every single day of those four months, so in my opinion the whole stretching issue depends on how often your wear them. If you got two or three other pairs of jeans you're wearing you might wanna get closer to your true waist size, if you wanna wear them every day of the week, size down a lot, just my two cents.

Does your NS stretch at the waist only or around the thighs/crotch as well?

Im hoping to get a fit similiar to this(those are PBJs though)

i did some measurements so i hope it helps

waist: 29.5 ( 2 inches down from bottom of belly button)

biggest part of calves : 13.1 inches

Thighs : 17.5 inches ( i measured the middle of the thighs )

If 28 is actually too big i can still change the size so quick!

monday002.jpg

Was up in NYC, went to the APC store and picked up a pair of NS 31's. I normally wear a 33/34. The girl siad I should size down 3 sizes to the 31. The 32s felt good, but the 31's were pretty tight. She said they loosen up about 2 sizes. I wore them today for a few hours and they did strech quite a bit already. She said wear them as long as you can, then have them dry cleaned. Not to soak or wash regularly. Just wanted to pass the info I got. PS, love the jeans!

Was up in NYC, went to the APC store and picked up a pair of NS 31's. I normally wear a 33/34. The girl siad I should size down 3 sizes to the 31. The 32s felt good, but the 31's were pretty tight. She said they loosen up about 2 sizes. I wore them today for a few hours and they did strech quite a bit already. She said wear them as long as you can, then have them dry cleaned. Not to soak or wash regularly. Just wanted to pass the info I got. PS, love the jeans!

i went 3 size down and its a huge sacrifice but now it looks perfect.

its funny i always see those girls from apc at a sample sale

How tall are you? They seem a bit awkward at the bottom, but the top part looks good. Maybe mid/high top type shoe would work better. Could've gone a size down from the looks of it but the fit still looks good. APC NS aren't really skinny jeans like people make them out to be. They only looks skinny if you're over 6'1 or are under a 29 waist from what i've seen.

I like the not skin tight look. They're pretty versatile the way they fit. Perhaps hemming a bit would help the length problem.

i have some nb574s that are slightly higher, these are fresh out the box which might account for odd stacking at the bottom.

nooo way could i have sized down 3 though, fingers hurt from buttoning these up, had to lay down all PMS bloated girl styles

oh and i'm 5'6

i think the top part looks weird and the bottom part could do with some grooming of the excess fabric. you look like you're wearing them pretty high, like 1-2 fingers from your belly button.. not that i have a problem with that but it's just not my thing.

but from my experience, they look a lot better when you've worn them for a few more days.

so finally, i got my apc ns just last november. and i was wondering if anyone's facing the same problem as me, that is after wearing the jeans for sometime that im starting to get a pouch like knee area around the jeans.

ive started to add starch on the thigh (and the back part of the knee) however, i still get a pouchy knee area on the jeans. im guessing its because that the part below the knee area is still stiff, and the knee area are loosen up, thats why they kinda drape down, forming a pouch like knee area.

hope you guys could give me some advices. thanks!