APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they probably just look loose there bc i put them on and i pulled them down a lil bc i was trying to see how i should rock them. my true waist is around 31-32 and those apcs r a 29 so i did size down alot. im gonna take some more pics of how i usually wear them. that was just experimenting with ways to rock them. thanks for the feedback

Not trying to be rude, but are you sure you're a 31-32 true waist? I mean, i generally wear 31 in nudies and when i tried on apc ns in 29, they were a whole lot tighter. They look a bit baggy in the thigh and calf. But it's hard to say completely until you post a pic of you wearing them normally and with shoes. The socks only thing makes them sit a bit off.

I am going to buy a pair of APCs but I can't decide to get the New Standards or the Rescues.

I would like something with a 8" leg opening (maybe even 7") and an about 10.5" thigh, before stretching out.

I am a 32 in Nudie, 32 in Diesel.

Basically, I want something in between the Diesel Kajo and the Slim Jims.

What size and what? I am thinking 32 NS or 31 or 32 Rescues, but I'm not sure.

This thread is 111 pages. That's way too large to read.

I think that is somewhat ridiculous but anyway...

A 31 in New Standards measures 33 I'm pretty so you might want to size down one or two more sizes if you wear a 32 in Diesels. I wore a 34 in Diesels and ordered 31's and they have stretched to the point where they look a little slouchy if I don't use a belt. But then again its all up to how you want them to fit.

There was a post a while that had a nifty little chart that went sorta like...

true size=relaxed

size down one= slim

size down two= skinny

.....size down six=superfuture fit

or sometihng like that.

Has someone old CUREs in a unwashed black? Could you put online some pics of it? I've seen it on ebay but I don't know how the color of this jeans looks... I am also afraid that this cut is a little but too tight, isn't it? What exactly is the difference between old cures and new standards? Usually I wear A.P.C. NS, HL "5 pockets" or HL "classic cut" and I would like to find something similar... Thanks.

Let me know ;-)

n.

They fit pretty good. How much did you size down?

well before i got into jeans i wore them a lillll big not incredibly baggy just a stright loose fit so i got a size 32 buti wore a belt bc they were pretty loose so id say my true size is a 31 andi sized down to a 29 so id say 2-3 sizes

rescues size 32, 4 months, 1 cold soak, 1 machine wash. they've stretched alot n feel like a 35. don't really like the fit, but then again i dont wanna get rid of them yet

any suggestions what to do with these?keep wearing them? wear them harder(i think thats necessary)?get a new,smaller pair? basically in search of feedback as well. thanx

IMG_3036.jpg

IMG_3037.jpg