APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking at picking up my first pair of raw denim, and I'm thinking of going with the APC NS or Rescue. I have a pair of slim fit Diesels that I really like the fit of, they measure:

(in inches)

waist - 31 (marked as 28)

front rise - 10

back rise - 13.5

upper thigh 10.75

knee 8

hem 8

From searching this thread I've learned that the NS hem is around 7.5? and the Rescue 8? or so? I could live with either. My biggest concern is the thigh width. My actual thighs measure about 19 inches, so I don't want anything too bulky in the thigh. But I searched for some info on thigh measurement and I can't find anything very consistent. How do the APC NS or Rescue fit in the thigh in comparison to my Diesels?

I'm looking at picking up my first pair of raw denim, and I'm thinking of going with the APC NS or Rescue. I have a pair of slim fit Diesels that I really like the fit of, they measure:

(in inches)

waist - 31 (marked as 28)

front rise - 10

back rise - 13.5

upper thigh 10.75

knee 8

hem 8

From searching this thread I've learned that the NS hem is around 7.5? and the Rescue 8? or so? I could live with either. My biggest concern is the thigh width. My actual thighs measure about 19 inches, so I don't want anything too bulky in the thigh. But I searched for some info on thigh measurement and I can't find anything very consistent. How do the APC NS or Rescue fit in the thigh in comparison to my Diesels?

I'm pretty much looking for something exactly the same as you, except that i really prefer the 8" hem over the 7.5". too bad the smallest the rescue goes is 29w. i guess no APCs for me. if you don't mind the NS, i too think that either 27w or 28w would work for you(leaning towards 27w).

I saw a girl with a pair of tapered APC new cure and it was HOT! diam, first time seeing APC raw denim on a girl, and she was super cute, diam! makes me wanna rock my NS again... :D

sorry for the totally random post, but this thread is supertrash anyway so why not... lol...

they're gonna shrink back to the size they were when new, but then will stretch right back out to max (stretched) size very quickly. They might shrink in length a very slight amount but not enough to really notice.

Hey guys!

I've got a pair of NS size 29 which fit a little loose in the waist, so I'm wondering what size I should pick if I get a pair of new cures, I remember that you should order same size in cure as in ns, but does this apply to the new cures aswell?

okay so Ive got my hipsters and they fit great and all but one problem--

the top button has always been loose i guess. not the stitching but the actual metal contraption that is the button, and it just started falling off the other day and it actually popped off a couple times. when it comes off it leaves the metal back with a rod on the other side, and the whole front of the button comes off.

I have NO idea how do fix this, its not the standard "sew a button back on" kind of thing, theres a problem with the actual button. a very nice looking button at that.

hey.

i want to buy a pair of APC Rescues and have the common problem: what size should i get?

i read about that rule of thumb to size down 2 sizes but still a little sceptic.

in my other jeans i wear 36/34.

these are:

levis 501 36/34 (<----really like the fit of these...so something similar would be cool.)

levis 507 36/34 (cool too)

i wear my jeans with a belt and dont like them to be too tight.

the 501 i own stretched out to abou 100 cm (~40 inches)

so the basic question is: should i get rescues in 34 or 35?

hope u understand what i wrote and can help me with my problem ;)

i need some raw selvedge in my life.

anybody know what is up with the black overdye NS?

i want a pair but the apc site is sold out... anyone know of a replenishment? another source?

thanks. ;)

me too, i have been waiting for these to be restocked for months and months. APC dont seem to enjoy responding to emails either. i hope they bring them back for the S/S range.