APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im looking to order a pair of apc NS online, seems the general consensus is to order 2-3 sizes down? my natural waist is a 32.5 i believe, so 30 or 29 should be fine right?

was in the same boat. Wearing a 29 now, but, they've loosened up to a nice sag after less than a month. If you want tight tight, go 28. If you want that sag, go 29

Numero, thinking that way make me feel better hehe.

Franklin, your fit look good for me.

for your information my actual waist size is 31 i got a pair of hipster in 28 they are now 31. However, from the fact that i never know about low rise factor when i got them. i wish i got them in 29 because it hurts everytime i put my hands on pockets especially winter. In conclusion i would say for NS or Rescue 3 size down for anything that have lower rise than those 2 size down. In my oppinion, jeans never stretch to a comfortable fit if they are fu...ing tight by the time you got them. However, ones might define comfortable different from what i feel.

Ok so...I still haven't ordered APC Rescues yet because I don't want my first pair of nice jeans to not fit. Hopefully, I can get some answers so I can finally order them and put my mind to rest. I'm a size 36 in Gap jeans (they fit fine) and size 36 501xx STFs (unsoaked!) are kind of tight when I first put them on. I've always worn my jeans pretty baggy (the jeans I wore in high school were so baggy that practically no denim would be touching my legs when I stood up), so I don't want to stray TOO far from that, though I have gotten used to the fit of 501s. I want my Rescues to fit my waist when I get them, definitely not loose, but maybe slightly tight since I've read they stretch so much. What do you guys think?

Wu Dynasty, are you danasty warriors fans? i love zhou tai movement.

I don't remember how 501 STF fit before soak. if you could give us your actual waist measurement that would be much more easier. My actual is 31 and rescue 29 are 2 inches too big for me. i mean if they are 2 inches smaller, i could wear them without belt. i still didn't consider stretching yet. In conclusion, i would go for rescue 27 if they have them. which means that i would get them 4 sizes smaller than my actual waist. so if you are 37 i would recommend to get them in 33 i know this is crazy. you can also go for 34 to be on the safe side. but don't get them larger than 34

Wu Dynasty, are you danasty warriors fans? i love zhou tai movement.

I don't remember how 501 STF fit before soak. if you could give us your actual waist measurement that would be much more easier. My actual is 31 and rescue 29 are 2 inches too big for me. i mean if they are 2 inches smaller, i could wear them without belt. i still didn't consider stretching yet. In conclusion, i would go for rescue 27 if they have them. which means that i would get them 4 sizes smaller than my actual waist. so if you are 37 i would recommend to get them in 33 i know this is crazy. you can also go for 34 to be on the safe side. but don't get them larger than 34

Ok so I just measured my waist with a tape measure and it's 39 inches. Haha and sorry I don't really play Dynasty Warriors.

how come apc's are made in macau?

Due to global warming and melting polar ice caps the earth has shifted on its axis; this means the gravitational pull of the earth has been altered. Since Macau is now in a low gravity zone companies that have goods manufactured there can lower their production costs because they can pay their labor less than if they manufactured elsewhere.

Anyone have any suggestions for reducing knee bulges? I'm about 2.5 months through breaking them in, and these things have pretty serious knee balloonage. Any suggestions for pre-wash knee shrinkage, or general pre-wash shrinking?

soak only that area and dry them with hair dryer. they do shrink a little bit. however with wear they would stretch back. easier way is just to let it be

Anyone have any suggestions for reducing knee bulges? I'm about 2.5 months through breaking them in, and these things have pretty serious knee balloonage. Any suggestions for pre-wash knee shrinkage, or general pre-wash shrinking?

I think, from what I've read around searches, people have said soaking the knees and letting it dry would reduce it, or just washing them in general.

But everyone has kind of agreed--wear them proudly, for they bear your rights as a wearer of dry denim. :cool:

I think, from what I've read around searches, people have said soaking the knees and letting it dry would reduce it, or just washing them in general.

But everyone has kind of agreed--wear them proudly, for they bear your rights as a wearer of dry denim. :cool:

Yea, that's what I have been doing. Not they aren't too noticable right now, but if this is just 2 months, its going to be pretty bad come washing time. Oh well, comes with the territory I suppose

Yea, that's what I have been doing. Not they aren't too noticable right now, but if this is just 2 months, its going to be pretty bad come washing time. Oh well, comes with the territory I suppose

At least with APCs, the stretching of the rest of the denim makes up for the baggy knees--unless you've really sized down like 3 sizes. I'm more sad about my--offtopic--diors cause they haven't shrunk as much so the knees are more exaggerated. I guess it could be a whole lot worse. I feel like with APCs there's more leeway since they just tend to get real worn in, fast.

I read so much about APC and still can't work out the sizing on the rescues, for someone who wants to buy a pair that measure a TRUE 36 waist.

I didnt realise APCs were so cheap, it was only after I saw they're approx £60 that I became interested.

Are all waist sizes come with a 36 length, or does it go up incremently?

they're all 34" inseam dude.

btw i tried on New Cure in 25 today, that shit is intense but i have a feeling i might be able tp putt them off if I were to lose a kilo and have someone else button and unbutton them for me for the first few days. Might experiment a little...

they're all 34" inseam dude.

btw i tried on New Cure in 25 today, that shit is intense but i have a feeling i might be able tp putt them off if I were to lose a kilo and have someone else button and unbutton them for me for the first few days. Might experiment a little...

where'd you find the New Cures in such a small size? The APC website only has them down to a 28 and i'm looking for a 26. if you know anywhere i can get them online, hook it up.

EDIT: nevermind they were in the women's section

K QUESTION>>

if I fit a size 25 or 26 in the New Standard, what should i get in the cures? same thing?

If you want them really tight, 25. The 26 will have some room. If you decide on the 25 be prepared to endure bruised hips for a week.