APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. straight up, with the apc jeans, if one has a pair in one particular cut in the pre-washed denim, ie cure size 30, if one wanted to get the same look but in raw denim, should you get the identicle size or size down due to raw stretch.

2. also, around the waist and on the top of the thigh, are cures the same sizing as new standards, as i have tried on raw denim in NS and it smothered me.

what would you say

cheers

I don't think there is anything about raw that stretches more than distressed. Its more of a wore-your-jeans-for-a-long-ass-time-without-washing-them stretch. It just so happens that people wear their raws for a long ass time without washing them.

so you woundlt recommend going down a size when switching from washed to raw in the same cut?

I don't think there is anything about raw that stretches more than distressed. Its more of a wore-your-jeans-for-a-long-ass-time-without-washing-them stretch. It just so happens that people wear their raws for a long ass time without washing them.

hey guys,

si i think ill get my raw curs in a size 29. my pre-washed cures are a 31, and have gotten to slobby on me, so thats one size down, taken the size to 30. on top of this other guys have size one down when going from washed to raw, so by my reconning a 29 in the cures should be alright. truth be told im nervouse, as two sizes down is a lot, and in other makes like levis i take a 33,

anyway i can always return them

Careful with the cures, they dont fit like the NS.

I fit in 28 in the new standard so i got a 28 in the cure, boy was i wrong,... they were soooo small, couldn't even button them up. I would have needed a 30. I wear 30 in nudie for reference.

hey guys,

si i think ill get my raw curs in a size 29. my pre-washed cures are a 31, and have gotten to slobby on me, so thats one size down, taken the size to 30. on top of this other guys have size one down when going from washed to raw, so by my reconning a 29 in the cures should be alright. truth be told im nervouse, as two sizes down is a lot, and in other makes like levis i take a 33,

anyway i can always return them

Careful with the cures, they dont fit like the NS.

I fit in 28 in the new standard so i got a 28 in the cure, boy was i wrong,... they were soooo small, couldn't even button them up. I would have needed a 30. I wear 30 in nudie for reference.

yeah but i already have a pair of cures- i have washed ones suze 31, which i probs should have got in size 30

How do you get such good wear on the thighs?

I'm not really sure - I don't do anything to them other than wear them (no starching or sanding or whatever other shenanigans you crazy kids get up to). I think I might've mentioned that I ride a bike a lot - that might have something to do with it?

After looking at some awesome pictures in this thread, i decided i gotta get a pair. Gonna order them first thing in the morning.. Been thinking about it for abit, if i really need two dry denim projects gonna on at once? Prolly not but my girl will be happy when i finally take my svens off..I'm gonna get NS in a 29, and hopefully they wont be super tight. I got a 31 in my SSDS, and i should've gotten a 30 but there still not tight or baggy. Just right, i wanna these to be just a tad slimmer but not ballcrushers, Hope it works well..

After looking at some awesome pictures in this thread, i decided i gotta get a pair. Gonna order them first thing in the morning.. Been thinking about it for abit, if i really need two dry denim projects gonna on at once? Prolly not but my girl will be happy when i finally take my svens off..I'm gonna get NS in a 29, and hopefully they wont be super tight. I got a 31 in my SSDS, and i should've gotten a 30 but there still not tight or baggy. Just right, i wanna these to be just a tad slimmer but not ballcrushers, Hope it works well..

what size are you normally and do you wear them low or what because i usually wear 30-31 on actual waist but i forgot i wear them low so im a 32-33 for the hips and i sized down toa 29 from basically a 32 and it stretched like crazy but they fit really comfortably now ill take pictures in a bit because i finally got a shitty camera for like 80 bucks

hello,

i would like to buy the cure jeans by apc, but i am thinking about size... has anybody this cut also in raw and washed denim? usually i wear jeans in size 28 (helmut's raw in 27). i have read all of posts here, and after it i am thinking about 27size of washed one, and 26size of raw denim one. is it true? ;-) let me know,

thanks

n

i just got the new cures in size 30, i think 26 would be good for you.

From my knowledge there is no new cure in any washes, just raw.

hello,

i would like to buy the cure jeans by apc, but i am thinking about size... has anybody this cut also in raw and washed denim? usually i wear jeans in size 28 (helmut's raw in 27). i have read all of posts here, and after it i am thinking about 27size of washed one, and 26size of raw denim one. is it true? ;-) let me know,

thanks

n