APC denim

Geowu

Okay so wierd question here. The men's section on APC.fr doesn't have size 26s. The womens does. So is there any difference between the mens version of the New Cure or Cure and the womens versions of the same?

I'm pretty sure that all New Cures below a certain size are labelled womens but are the same jean as the mens, just smaller.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey tragic are u gonna start up ur site again?

i see u have a new start up page

i used to enjoy checking out the art u put up

Proper. Yeah Dex, I'm gonna start up the site again. I've had a pretty crazy year so I had to put stuff on the back burner, but I've got things under wraps right about now so it's a good time to get this moving.

hey.

i want to buy a pair of APC Rescues and have the common problem: what size should i get?

i read about that rule of thumb to size down 2 sizes but still a little sceptic.

in my other jeans i wear 36/34.

these are:

levis 501 36/34 (<----really like the fit of these...so something similar would be cool.)

levis 507 36/34 (cool too)

i wear my jeans with a belt and dont like them to be too tight.

the 501 i own stretched out to abou 100 cm (~40 inches)

so the basic question is: should i get rescues in 34 or 35?

hope u understand what i wrote and can help me with my problem ;)

i need some raw selvedge in my life.

I just bought a pair of APC Rescues and I usually wear the same size as u, about a 36x32, but I bought them in size 34...

The people in the sore told me if I am not gonna wash them, they will stretch out, and I am not gonna wash mine, so I bought a 34... they also said that APC Rescues generally run 2 inches larger... So get the smaller size, u wont regret it as long as u dont wash it or soak it.... if u do plan on washing or soaking, then get size 36...

i tried on some new standards today in a size 30, raw. i could easily do up the waist, although it was still at first, but ive heard that these things stretch like crazy, and all ready it wasnt so flattering on the ass.

i have a pair of factory washed cures, which are a size 31 and probs too big.

my question is, do cures and new standards run the same around the waist and thighs. i know the cure is is narrower on the leg opening up what about above the knee.

are they cut the same/.

if i was to get new standards, id probs get a 29, and just do some aerobics in then till i could do up the top button.

what size should i get in cure.

cheers

There isn't a huge difference between NS and Cures you should get a 29 in both, and you don't even need to do aerobics because they will stretch a lot, I could hardly do up the new cures when I got them and now they are perfect.

Gah. This shit is so confusing. I hunted down a pair of unwashed black cures (old stock) in a 27 which im expecting anyday now. Nudie dry slim jims in a 29 fit like a glove - are these 27 cures gonna kill me?? How much tighter are they then the jims? I know i could just wait and see but im too curious...

Thanks.

Gah. This shit is so confusing. I hunted down a pair of unwashed black cures (old stock) in a 27 which im expecting anyday now. Nudie dry slim jims in a 29 fit like a glove - are these 27 cures gonna kill me?? How much tighter are they then the jims? I know i could just wait and see but im too curious...

Thanks.

ahhh, from my experience i could only size 1 down from my slim jim size to the new cure size, but im not familiar with the difference in fit between cure and new cure. You might be in for somewhat of a challenge...

Damn, I'm a 34 too! Who told you to size down 3 times? Do you wear them like that in public? Could you even do them up when you first got em?

yeah, i actually have NS's in 32 and they're really loose in the waist right now

so i figured 31's would be perfect... i just forgot how long it takes for these things to stretch out

there wasn't that much difficulty to get the top button on, just pretty uncomfortable when sitting down

im just curious how long these things take to stretch out to their max

yeah, i actually have NS's in 32 and they're really loose in the waist right now

so i figured 31's would be perfect... i just forgot how long it takes for these things to stretch out

there wasn't that much difficulty to get the top button on, just pretty uncomfortable when sitting down

im just curious how long these things take to stretch out to their max

took me about 3 weeks to get them somewhat loose, i got them in 29 and now theyre a good 35 and then after the cold rinse i did with them they fit really comfortably now

ahhh, from my experience i could only size 1 down from my slim jim size to the new cure size, but im not familiar with the difference in fit between cure and new cure. You might be in for somewhat of a challenge...

Hmm looks like i will be sleeping in these things long before i get to wear them out.

But what about the general cut/shape of the cure compared to the s/jims.. are they skinnier or what?

Guest mikey8811

Hi

I am a size 28 in washed Cures. What should I be in unwashed New Standards? I intend to work them in and then wash them eventually. Should I be getting a 28 too?

Also, what stores in San Francisco carry APC? Visiting shortly.

Thanks

Guest mikey8811
Hi

I am a size 28 in washed Cures. What should I be in unwashed New Standards? I intend to work them in and then wash them eventually. Should I be getting a 28 too?

Also, what stores in San Francisco carry APC? Visiting shortly.

Thanks

Up for some help please?