APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just received my new cures this afternoon from denimbar...i sized down one size and they fit great, i couldnt close the top two buttons at first but now theyre closed (still a bit tight but theyre comin in slowly)...i love the fit, great stacking, it was a struggle to get on at first and i hvnt taken them off yet (dreading that actually lol its gonna b tough pullin them off) but they sure do look great, cant wait to break them in more, i kind of like the raw look, dont know if im gonna like washing them in 6 months (i guess i have time to get tired of them though)

yeah, get them wet. Denim stretches like crazy when it is wet. Sit with them in a bath tub for about thirty minutes and then wear them wet and they should stretch as much as they are going to. My new cures didnt really stretch enough till I wore them hiking. You really need to put some good wear into them. I bought a 29 and the waist is now a compfortable 31, you can stretch them two sizes.

can someone explain the difference between new cure and cure...are the cures straight? the difference in thigh, knee and leg opening of same size (preferrably size 29 or 30). any help would be nice. thanks dudes.

Cure= tight

New Cure= supertight

Both are tapered from knee/calf down

Check my post here for the fit of cure - size 27 - towards bottom of page

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=2233&page=1206

can someone explain the difference between new cure and cure...are the cures straight? the difference in thigh, knee and leg opening of same size (preferrably size 29 or 30). any help would be nice. thanks dudes.

both cures are tapered.

apc's site has descriptions on the differences between fits: http://www.apc.fr/us/en/homme_jeans.php

you can find measurements on new cures at sam's site: http://contextclothing.com/brands/apc/

heey everyone

quick question regarding sizing.

looking for a female pair, but im really petite, waist around 25 inches....63 cm or so.

i know apc sizes their stuff large, but i still really want a pair.

any recommendations?

thanks

New Cure run more or less true to size so it might be your best option.

If im a size 29 or 30 in 501stfs, will a size 28 original standard fit well?

(the measurement of its waist is 28.8)

generally, size 2 down from your true waist size. but you can size up/down according to the fit (loose, tight, just right) you prefer.

thanks for the help guys. I have a pair of new cures now...and I love them, just looking for something similar with a little larger leg opening. I tried NS, and the thigh was larger than I wanted. Hope the cure will be perfect.

i'd try some PBJ xx-005 jeans then, straight leg with a slimmer thigh area, sounds like they'd suit you perfectly

I've looked SuFu over and I can't find a definitive list of APC online retailers, so here are the ones I know of:

www.apc.fr

http://www.azaleasf.com/

http://www.contextclothing.com/ (denim only)

Are there any other online APC retailers? I'm particularly interested in sites that sell both denim and other APC apparel.

Are you in the US? Probably easiest to order from APC's website directly. If you're in north america, its shipped from their NYC store.

Guest engteach
Are you in the US? Probably easiest to order from APC's website directly. If you're in north america, its shipped from their NYC store.

I agree, but they sell out of my size in everything so fast! Does anyone know how reliable their "preorder" option is? Also, do the stores do send-sales?

I agree, but they sell out of my size in everything so fast! Does anyone know how reliable their "preorder" option is? Also, do the stores do send-sales?

That sux...I guess you're a common size! Maybe you'd have better luck if you called the store directly? I'm out of ideas otherwise...sorry bro.

ok so i got my new standards the other day, im normally a 28-29 waist so i got a 26 and they are so tight, it's almost painful, i have to suck in to button them and the thighs are about the same size as my thighs, al around they are super tight, i know the waist will stretch out but will the crotch and thighs stretch out?

ok so i got my new standards the other day, im normally a 28-29 waist so i got a 26 and they are so tight, it's almost painful, i have to suck in to button them and the thighs are about the same size as my thighs, al around they are super tight, i know the waist will stretch out but will the crotch and thighs stretch out?

dont worry, everywhere that is tight on you will stretch out

how much tighter are the new cures to the new standards?

i know cures taper off more, but are they slimmer in the thighs as well?

thanks

Tighter everywhere. If you size down 1 it's not a big deal but sizing down 2 and it's very very tight at first. It's a completely different cut than the NS, it's more than the taper.