APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you guys so against wearing a belt?

if you wear one, you never have to wry about the waist stretching out too much...

i'm not really against wearing a belt, just that lovinthee47s didn't really make clear his point. belts are in fact quite troublesome when taking a piss, other than that, its fine with me.

i'm not really against wearing a belt, just that lovinthee47s didn't really make clear his point. belts are in fact quite troublesome when taking a piss, other than that, its fine with me.

the guy told me that even if you wear a belt the denim will strech even when i sized down 3 (apc ns sz 27 real waist 30)

so in sense wearing a belt in inevitable (yeah belts can become troublesome when taking a piss

I just got my NS in a size 29 in the mail and I can't button up the top two lol. I'm gonna try to work them in and stretch them out a little so they fit perfectly.

They will fit perfectly on me..... won't they? I sure hope so.

They should stretch to be fine in the waist if you can get them buttoned eventually. But make sure the crotch is okay.

I have those as well, bought online. I also have a jeans jacket and a pair of 'workers pants' made from the same, somewhat lightweight denim (no selvage), but then outside out if yuo know what I mean, bought at the same time. Those three garments are the only ones by APC in my collection (and I have quite a few APC items) that are made in Japan, as far as I know.

I swear someone on here has used a pair of brass knuckles for a backpocket fade. Do that, serious badass, heh.

The NC's are finally starting to show some decent fade down in the stacks, but a lot more in the crotchal area. It worries me a bit that they might blow out before I get as much wear as I like, but we'll see Had them for 3 months now, but I'd say they've probably only been worn just over half that time. The Diors are worn less than them, but more so than the Julian Red's or the Philippa K's. They also haven't stretched out as much as the Diors, which I thought was kinda odd. Anywhore, I'll try to get a bit of an update done this weekend.

All looking good lately, and I'm really starting to feel the fit Ken, wish I could pull something like that off as well.

wore my apc's NS for quite some time now, not too often though .. but the waistline is still a little tight for me, im a 30, and i think i sized down too much, till 27.

the knee's, thighs area area all nicely stretched out, the waist part is still a little tight for me :(

any idea how to stretch it even more on the waist area? thanks.

I just got some New Standards and they're REALLY short. Any idea why? Cause i know they're like 34 in length but these feel like 30 or 31 maybe. Do they stretch to a 34 or something? Cause when i don't sag them, they almost like hover above my shoes.

Will my rescues shrink in length at all? There a lil longer than i like. They bunch up alot. Ive had them for almost 3 months now and i wear them 3 times a week. How long before i do the first wash and whats the best way to wash them? I remember seeing sitting in the tub with them is a good way but i cant remember all the details such as how long and warm or cold and how to dry.

Will my rescues shrink in length at all? There a lil longer than i like. They bunch up alot. Ive had them for almost 3 months now and i wear them 3 times a week. How long before i do the first wash and whats the best way to wash them? I remember seeing sitting in the tub with them is a good way but i cant remember all the details such as how long and warm or cold and how to dry.

check posts 22, 1331, 1468, and 2101