APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so apparently im a true size 32 jeans and i purchased a size 29 new cures a while ago, been wearing them for about 6 months now.... ive actually recently gotten tired of how tight they fit (initially i loved it) but now i wish i knew i was a 32 (thought i was a 30 for some reason) and had bought size 31. just wanted to vent.

i have a pair of ns size 26 and man they were tight when i first tried them on however i now think a 25 would have been better but i still love the fit, i was thinking about getting another pair after i get my april 77s so i'd have 2 every other day pairs and my old ns as weekend jeans but im interested in the color of the black ns. Shops near me should be getting them in soon but just for reference can someone post pictures of them wearing their indigo ns and black ns for a comparison

hey guys, i've read the thread and decided to go down to the shop to try the new cure fit. i'm a size 28 so i got a size 25 and size 26. for both sizes i could not button a single one at all ( i read in this thread you're supposed to be able to button at least one), they were very very tight. So, i tried on a size 27 which with much effort, i could button the top one up. I'm now confused over whether the size 25 could stretch out enough up to size 28 since it much closer to the april 77 fit. i know it would stretch alot but i could not button a single one, so that's the difference. please help!

So yeah, the black ones are the same as the indigos (though apparently they don't stretch as much). I'm definitely feeling them. I sized down one addition size this time and they're hella tight but they'll be fine eventually. I couldn't do my 27s up for the first couple days and now I can stuff my closed fist in the waist. Shitty photos:

1.jpg

2-1.jpg

size 26, 6' 1", 150.

So yeah, the black ones are the same as the indigos (though apparently they don't stretch as much). I'm definitely feeling them. I sized down one addition size this time and they're hella tight but they'll be fine eventually. I couldn't do my 27s up for the first couple days and now I can stuff my closed fist in the waist. Shitty photos:

1.jpg

2-1.jpg

size 26, 6' 1", 150.

how do those look with shoes on?

i notice because you are so tall, the inseam seems short.

excellent fit, by the way. very nice, man.

hey guys, i've read the thread and decided to go down to the shop to try the new cure fit. i'm a size 28 so i got a size 25 and size 26. for both sizes i could not button a single one at all ( i read in this thread you're supposed to be able to button at least one), they were very very tight. So, i tried on a size 27 which with much effort, i could button the top one up. I'm now confused over whether the size 25 could stretch out enough up to size 28 since it much closer to the april 77 fit. i know it would stretch alot but i could not button a single one, so that's the difference. please help!

help please!

i just noticed today how the combs on my NS are tight on one leg and more spread out on the other, oh well

i don't know if i've heard about only sizing down 1 for NCs though, i was just going to get some -2 ones since that what i got with my NS and they're fine

Hello, after much debate I decided to buy a pair of New Cures. They are nice quality but I am not really feeling the fit, as in too tight. I know APCs stretch really much but I am uncertain if they will stretch to what I feel comfortable wearing. So I'm thinking about returning them and getting some Cure's. Because If I've been informed correctly they fit between the New Cures and New Standards. I ordered one size down in these New Cure's (31) and after a while they will be good in the waist area so how much should I size down for the Cure's, also just one? I will attach some images and I hope you can help me in a timely fashion because I've only got a few days before I have to return them. So it really is keep or return for different model, I'm aiming for a bit more relaxed fit but not so as the New Standard. The waist fits good but I'm looking for a bit wider legs and a slightly larger leg opening. I've never really seen a pic of the Cures, so if anyone has one.. Oh yeah, does anyone have experience returning stuff with apc? Thanks

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00026ja6.jpg

http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sc00027tr4.jpg

Just got my first ever pair of A.P.C. jeans! I got a size 28 pair of New Standards (I wear 30-31 in other jeans) and they are pppretttttyyy tight! After like 2 hours of wear I can finally button the top button but not very comfortably. How long does it take to get them to stretch out a couple inches usually and do you have any tips for making them stretch faster? I like to wear my jeans a little lower on my hips so I'm hoping they stretch out 2-3 inches. Is that unrealistic?