APC denim

Geowu

just go for 2 sizes down

i wear a 33 in most jeans which are usually a bit loose, i went for a 31, and im not that skinny of a guy, but not fat at all, my legs are kinda muscular, and they fit fine, they stretch within a few days, then you are good to go.

regardind NEW CURES.

im 30.5 waist, tried on a pair for 31 (smallest size they had) and i really like the fit of it, not too skinny, or baggy like NS.fitting like diors. but the waist is just tiny loose. im thinking about getting 30 to fit my waist, but possibly 29 since it stretches hell lot. only thing about getting 29 is maybe the fit below kness will be way tighter?

just want to know how much different in measurement between 2 sizes (29 to 31) in terms of thighs and opening?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

regardind NEW CURES.

im 30.5 waist, tried on a pair for 31 (smallest size they had) and i really like the fit of it, not too skinny, or baggy like NS.fitting like diors. but the waist is just tiny loose. im thinking about getting 30 to fit my waist, but possibly 29 since it stretches hell lot. only thing about getting 29 is maybe the fit below kness will be way tighter?

just want to know how much different in measurement between 2 sizes (29 to 31) in terms of thighs and opening?

go with a 29, or even a 28. they'll stretch out enough for you to get a good fit.

do the thighs stretch a bit too much like new standards do?

*edit of course they, they're the same denim. i'm just wondering because with my new standards i start getting that parachute effect, and my thighs aren't that thick. i basically have to wear them really high for them to look normal.

Are there any pairs besides the Rescue that have a 36 inseam or longer in the APC line even if they are from previous seasons I'd still be interested as long as I had the ability to purchase them. The Rescues ass is too baggy for my liking but the inseam is perfect, though I prefer a more fitted leg.

ThankS!

I want to get a pair of New Cures, but I'm not sure of the szie.

My actual wasit size is 30.5, but I have jeans ranging in size from 29 to 27. With the stretching all, I'm not sure what size to get. I'm 5' 9.5'' and about 135lb. I was thinking a 28W or even 27W? I have fairly slim waist and thighs.

YA I'm join the A.P.C family today ! I went to get my 28 New Cure from Azalea, SF today! Now I can feel what is call skinny jeans now !!!!! This is worst than my Sammy haha but I feel this will looks insanely good after half year! Enjoy

PICT0963.jpgPICT0965.jpgPICT0964.jpg

PICT0971.jpgPICT0966.jpgPICT0974.jpg

I feel the my denim blood pumping when I cross my leg while typing this post haha. It is hella tight in both way!

I want to get a pair of New Cures, but I'm not sure of the szie.

My actual wasit size is 30.5, but I have jeans ranging in size from 29 to 27. With the stretching all, I'm not sure what size to get. I'm 5' 9.5'' and about 135lb. I was thinking a 28W or even 27W? I have fairly slim waist and thighs.

You have to try it before you go for any size. I went to the place which carry the A.P.C. I can botton on 28 easily but I have to squizze (spelling) my leg into the NC. I think as long as you can put it on and close the botton with about 1/2 inch of space on waist or without will be fine.

**However, wear them wet when you first soak. Ha you will be in trouble if you don't......I think. LoL**

**I don't know about that yet cuz I'm gonna soak my now. Good luck

YA I'm join the A.P.C family today ! I went to get my 28 New Cure from Azalea, SF today! Now I can feel what is call skinny jeans now !!!!! This is worst than my Sammy haha but I feel this will looks insanely good after half year! Enjoy

PICT0963.jpgPICT0965.jpgPICT0964.jpg

PICT0971.jpgPICT0966.jpgPICT0974.jpg

I feel the my denim blood pumping when I cross my leg while typing this post haha. It is hella tight in both way!

your apc fits you great but be careful because apc denim stretch like crazy... but i think you'll need a smaller tee, your tee's a little too big for the skinny denim imo... welcome to the apc culture anyway, :)

i wore my new standards in for around 2 weeks and then i went to the beach, so i cuffed them up to a little below my knees. bad idea :mad: they ended up getting looser on the bottom. then i went home and i dipped the stretched portion into some hot water and left it outside to dry. bad idea number 2 :mad: they didn't shrink much but they became crazy stiff and rough. i thought they would do the opposite and get softer? what happened? it didnt' lose any indigo but now my thigh material is like soft and the bottom part is rough. Do i just have to wait for the bottom to get soft again? it's been like a week. im so stupid lol.

Hey, I'm going to get my first pair of real denim some time this week. I'm going to get it at the soho apc shop.. Do they usually have sizes for new standards or new cures? Is it always available like the sizes that range from 25-27? Thanks :) And how much do they go for?

i'd try them on there, then actually buy them from the denimbar with the styleforum discount for $112+free shipping

otherwise you are gonig to pay $140+tax

new cures are gonig to seem hard to pull up, but definitely get 2-3 sizes down

Hey, I'm going to get my first pair of real denim some time this week. I'm going to get it at the soho apc shop.. Do they usually have sizes for new standards or new cures? Is it always available like the sizes that range from 25-27? Thanks :) And how much do they go for?

You have to try it before you go for any size. I went to the place which carry the A.P.C. I can botton on 28 easily but I have to squizze (spelling) my leg into the NC. I think as long as you can put it on and close the botton with about 1/2 inch of space on waist or without will be fine.

**However, wear them wet when you first soak. Ha you will be in trouble if you don't......I think. LoL**

**I don't know about that yet cuz I'm gonna soak my now. Good luck

What's your height and weight? You actually look a little thicker than me.

There isn't a place close to me that carries APC, so I can't really try them on first hand.

There isn't a place close to me that carries APC, so I can't really try them on first hand.

believe me, make it tight as you can being able to button all the buttons, its going to stretch, my new cures fit fuckin perfect, been wearing them for about a week now, and i sized down 2

I'm 5"6, about 135 lbs, Asian build. I just make it simple for you. If you can find 2 size down and be able to put it on keep it. If not size 1 down will be your winner!

hey i wear a apc ns size 27... i'm about 31 in waist. the jeans is pretty tight at first but it now fits me great but the knee buldge is killing me, do u guys encounter the same problem ? anyone any idea how i can solve this thing ???

hey i wear a apc ns size 27... i'm about 31 in waist. the jeans is pretty tight at first but it now fits me great but the knee buldge is killing me, do u guys encounter the same problem ? anyone any idea how i can solve this thing ???

I heard somewhere that you could turn the jean inside out, spray the knees with a water bottle, then iron them dry (with an ironing board so as not to ruin your honeycombs).

FYI, context has just stocked up on all sizes of APC New Standards.

that will work but they will stretch right back out again in a few wears. knee bulge sort of happens with all raw denim until you wash it. the bulge is more pronounced on NS though due to the absurd stretchiness of apc denim and the NS's tapered leg.

I'm 6'0", 179 lbs. (pudge) I'm new to raw denim, but I have right now some Diesel Larkees (I didn't pay for them, thankfully) and some pre-washed Levi 501's (I really like them, but I would love for them to fit a bit looser in the thighs, though I've worn them very little so maybe they're still going to stretch) I'm about an hour's drive away from Newbury Street (Boston) so I could go to like Stel's and pick up some APCs pretty easily, assuming they have my size. I wear a 34 in both the 501's and Diesels (though as aforementioned, the Diesels are a mediocre fit) They also have Nudies and Evisus at Riccardi's I think.

I need something with a little more relaxed seat, which is why I think the 501's were so good. The Diesels make me look like I shart my pants. I like my pants to be low/mid-rise.

Any tips on sizing/selection, and if APC doesn't sound right for me, is there another brand that might work? Keep in mind I live in a black hole of shopping, it's getting better in Boston but it's still not much. I guess I can order online though.