APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let us say i am going to get new standards...how would i fit it at the store for example...

tight but breathable....or what...

thanks for the info in advance

if u're into slim fit, u should just be able to button up all the button on the NS but if u want it skinny, even if the top button cann be buttoned up it's still alright because they stretch out quite alot. it all depends on how u want ur NS to fit... hope this helps.

this thread is the dope, just post your question, u'll definately get ur answer. cheers to all APC LOVERS !!!

you betcha!

if u're into slim fit, u should just be able to button up all the button on the NS but if u want it skinny, even if the top button cann be buttoned up it's still alright because they stretch out quite alot. it all depends on how u want ur NS to fit... hope this helps.

i'll go in between...hard to button but possible...after burning 5 calories

Hey, I just wanted to ask about apc new standards. In most jeans I get a 33, in Levis I have to get a 34 (or any jeans that don't come in odd sizes) and they fit slim-like (I don't wear tight tight jeans, just jeans that aren't baggy and loose) so what size should I get in NS I'm not sure of my true waist size, but as said I wear a 33 or 34 (levis) in jeans and I don't want the jean to be extremely skinny tight just slim and fitting.

Thanks for the reply, yeah I don't really have skinny legs/thighs, more bulky so I don't look right in skinny jeans but good in slim jeans (comfortably snug in waist and thighs). So a 31 would be alittle more tighter in the thighs? lol, I wish there was a store with apc's around here so I could actually try them on...I just keep thinking that they will stretch out too much and be loose after about 3 months.

go somewhere that stocks them and try them on.

wows to thenga. wtf. sooo, i mean, i was kind of skeptical of the whole dirt and not washing are worse for your jeans than washing... hmm dunno what i think anymore, hahaha. looks really cool/funny i'm kind of surprised they aren't dirtier.