APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nc sz 31 and i realy like the fit - they are still superskinny on thighs, and the waist streched but not too much (34.5'' after 5 months of daily wear, no wash). I want to order ns for the summer. Will sizing down to 29 be too much? I want them to be slim fit, but somehow more relaxed than the nc. On the other hand I fear 31 would be way too baggy. - did anybody had experience with both models? Thanks

i have new standards in 28! they fit pretty good, but i can 'slip' them off while the buttons are all done up. thighs have stretched a bit too much too. should i get new cures in 28... or 27?

i downsized nc by 1 and I can still barely pull them over thighs. So I would say you can downsize by 2 only with extremely skinny legs (mine are like, normal). Thighs have not stretched at all in 5 months and I bike a lot!

well, after 2 weeks or so, my way too tight rescues have become very, very comfortable. they are probably my best fitting pair of jeans. gonna wear em til it gets too hot for denim, and then wear em some more :)

no more questioning SuFu.....its my new mantra.

I just measured my best fitting pair of jeans. Laid flat, they are 16" across the waist. 12" across the crotch-thigh area, 10" mid thigh, 9" knees, and 8" bottom opening. I wonder if anyone has similar numbers of their worn in New Standards so I can aim for what to get. I was planning to get 28s but not sure if I should spring for 27s (for the slimmer fit) or 29s (because I have bigger thighs/calves... there's no way I can pull off April77 or Cheap Mondays)

Today I went to try out some jeans. The smallest size they had in New Standards were 30. The legs and thighs felt comfortable though loose. The waist was WAYYY too loose. This worries me, if I get a fitted waist, my thighs/calves might not fit through.

I attempted to put on a pair of 30in New Cures, couldn't even fit my legs halfway. Hah.

so i have been waiting forever for APC to reintroduce their overdyed black new standards. i got an email from them yesterday....they haven't done that, but have gone one step better - overdyed black cure and new cures, in stretch denim (2% elastane), exactly what i am looking for.

i'm not sure if and when these went into retail stores or for sale online, but was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the sizing of these? i am a 30 waist, and fit 27 in new standards.

the mens cure are at http://www.apc.fr/eu/en/fiche_article.php?ref=1C024312169H and are sized from 28 upwards.

the womens new cure are at http://www.apc.fr/eu/en/fiche_article.php?ref=1C024312300F and are available from size 25 through 30.

are they...

true to size?

true to APC raw size (ie 2/3 down)...?

cheers smile.gif

I'm ordering a pair of New Cures tomorrow from the denimbar. My nudie slim jims are a 28 and fit comfortably. However I also tried on a pair of April 77 Joeys there and in those I was a 29. I love the way they fit in vorhees post on the fit thread http://farm1.static.flickr.com/232/4...15496c4c_b.jpg (second from the right). So if I'm ordering to fit like that should I move just one size down like he did to a 27?

I had asked in small questions but no one replied

I'm ordering a pair of New Cures tomorrow from the denimbar. My nudie slim jims are a 28 and fit comfortably. However I also tried on a pair of April 77 Joeys there and in those I was a 29. I love the way they fit in vorhees post on the fit thread http://farm1.static.flickr.com/232/4...15496c4c_b.jpg (second from the right). So if I'm ordering to fit like that should I move just one size down like he did to a 27?

I had asked in small questions but no one replied

does anyone knows what denim is on display from left to right ? the brand and model ? i can only recognize some of the model but not all of them...

Oh totally, that or the way I'm standing is creasing the leg and you're a bit of a perv, who knows?

you should of said it was your balls. since you said otherwise im forced to believe its a "leg crease" and you have a mangina....keep it tight and dont put out.

Hi,

This is my 1st post so bare with me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know nothing about APC so I'm hoping someone can help me gain more knowledge about it.

What is the difference between New Cure and New Standard? Are the New Cure more tapered with a smaller leg opening? I'm a 29x34 in the Nudie Bootcut Ola so which size should I order? I'm planning on ordering a pair from contextclothing.com and was wondering if there are any other sites that offers a better price.

Cheers.

Hi,

This is my 1st post so bare with me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know nothing about APC so I'm hoping someone can help me gain more knowledge about it.

What is the difference between New Cure and New Standard? Are the New Cure more tapered with a smaller leg opening? I'm a 29x34 in the Nudie Bootcut Ola so which size should I order? I'm planning on ordering a pair from contextclothing.com and was wondering if there are any other sites that offers a better price.

Cheers.

NS and NC are both straight-ish leg and tapered. New Standards are selvedge, New Cures are not.

New Cures fit much MUCH slimmer, (probably true to size, I couldn't put on a 30 NC when a 30NS was farr too big). These are closer to skinny/tight-ish jeans than NS.

New Standrads are straight leg but mildly tapered. You must size down at least 2 (or maybe 3 if yuo prefer slimmer fit) because they are vanity sized and far bigger... Thye stretch a tad bit after wear aswell.

I just measured my best fitting pair of jeans. Laid flat, they are 16" across the waist. 12" across the crotch-thigh area, 10" mid thigh, 9" knees, and 8" bottom opening. I wonder if anyone has similar numbers of their worn in New Standards so I can aim for what to get. I was planning to get 28s but not sure if I should spring for 27s (for the slimmer fit) or 29s (because I have bigger thighs/calves... there's no way I can pull off April77 or Cheap Mondays)

Today I went to try out some jeans. The smallest size they had in New Standards were 30. The legs and thighs felt comfortable though loose. The waist was WAYYY too loose. This worries me, if I get a fitted waist, my thighs/calves might not fit through.

I attempted to put on a pair of 30in New Cures, couldn't even fit my legs halfway. Hah.

shameless bump

does anyone here have the stretch denim?

i have a pair, got it for 90 euros (full retail)....about $125.....a bargain compared to the $160 they are charging....

but any ways....if so....has anyone soaked it...? (not for shrinkage but for hygenic purposes....:cool:)

....and i don't want to ruin the black at all....so yeah

says dry clean....

regardind NEW CURES.

im 30.5 waist, tried on a pair for 31 (smallest size they had) and i really like the fit of it, not too skinny, or baggy like NS.fitting like diors. but the waist is just tiny loose. im thinking about getting 30 to fit my waist, but possibly 29 since it stretches hell lot. only thing about getting 29 is maybe the fit below kness will be way tighter?

just want to know how much different in measurement between 2 sizes (29 to 31) in terms of thighs and opening?