APC denim

Geowu

yeah, you can try them on there, usually pretty decent with size runs in my experience

another quick thought on this. i was looking at their site and they're pretty much sold out of everything between 27 and 34, is that what i should expect when i go to the store also?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another quick thought on this. i was looking at their site and they're pretty much sold out of everything between 27 and 34, is that what i should expect when i go to the store also?

I doubt it. I called first to make sure they had my cut in stock (this is before I knew that it was a current cut) and they appeared to have each cut in each size delicately folded on their shelves. I'm pretty sure they have each size in stock, but call to be sure.

thnksfor the reply for those of u guys who rock APCS that are under 6 feet do u get ur sh*t hemmed since they all come in the same length?

did you not just make a post that got locked? most people will say not to hemm them and let them bunch,including myself.

For anyone that has APC rescues in size 36 could you post the actual waist measurement?

Also with a waist our size and big legs how do they fit? I know they are the baggier model but I doubt they will look baggy on a big guy.

**APC NEWBIE PURCHASE***

Since im not alloowed to make a new APC thread i hope someone reads this.....

OK so i just got some APC denims in "new cure" the other day will someone PLEASE help me? im deciding whether or not i should return them. (whether or not the limited mobility factor that comes with the jean will eventualy decrease signficantly with constant wear will be a big factor lol)

i noticed that its okay to walk around in these jeans however its almost possible to sit down or bend your kneee fully , the jeans are so STIFF and tight feeling (and yes i tried the size larger and it was the same thing, the waist fits fine but the way the jean is cut is very tight) they look great tho.

for those of u whove had ur APCS for a while did u notice the same thing? limited mobility??? and i know that it loosens up a bit but does it loosen up to the point where u can actually sit down comfortably?

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

I don't have cures, I have new standards. But I manually had to stretch the crotch area by putting damn weights on it, how weak is that?

I don't have cures, I have new standards. But I manually had to stretch the crotch area by putting damn weights on it, how weak is that?

wow lmao that is crazy, how tall are u?/weight? and what size do u wear?

i fit the size 30 in new standards pretty well . but i had to size up in the new cures, i needed 31 for those.

i actually found the new standards to be alot more comfortable.

im kind of deciding whether or not i should trade in my new cures for the new standards

those of u who are xperienced with APC which do u like better the NewCures or NewStandards ? and why?

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

I'm 5'7 like 125 and I bought 26's so it's kind of a different deal because after I think 27 waist, the rise changes dramatically because they're officially "girl jeans" so yeah.

I have New Standards and I found it hard to bike or even walk uphill in them at the beginning because they were so tight in the thighs and knees.

They do loosen up a bit after a while, but it was not until after the first wash (3 months in, had to do it, got birdshit on them...) that they became comfortable. Now they're easily my favorite jeans, even though they were a pain to wear in the very beginning.

Guest MdJesus77

ALRIGHT. newbie here. looking to purchase some apc new standards. im only about 5"5. what size would best fit me. im thinking 26. i also want em baggy but not TOO baggy.

ALRIGHT. newbie here. looking to purchase some apc new standards. im only about 5"5. what size would best fit me. im thinking 26. i also want em baggy but not TOO baggy.

try the new standards, if u are only 5'5 they will bunch up at the end and will give the illuision of a looser fit as opposed to those who are taller with the newstandards cuz they all come in the same length

try the new standards, if u are only 5'5 they will bunch up at the end and will give the illuision of a looser fit as opposed to those who are taller with the newstandards cuz they all come in the same length

i thought he IS looking for the NS???

i can't believe i just wasted 5 min. reading through the retardedness of the last couple of pages.

size down

they are long

let them bunch

wear them tight

they will stretch

don't wash

they will stretch

don't wash

thats because people keep asking the same damn questions..maybe no one should respond until someone like CaliStyle can read through a whole damn thread..