APC denim

Geowu

Are you saying that in spite of my taking a 29 for the washed CURE jeans, I should go for a 27 for the NEW STANDARD ones?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions - it's just that the sizing is too weird and the exchange process is troublesome.

yes i reckon? if you like try getting a second opinion on that.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question

i own a pair of levis 517 size 30x36

i like my jeans long with a slight bootcut at the bottom so it scrunches up at the bottom when it hits my shoes.

and im about to buy a pair of apc rescues

i want to achieve the same fit as my 517

what will be the best size in apc rescues for me?

thank you in advance.

if i get a chance 2morrow morning i'll post pictures of a pair of rescues that were quite big on me before i gave them a hot wash..

i wouldnt see a reason in getting them taken in.

do they fit much nicer now?

i wouldnt mine shrinking an inch or two

when i say quite big, i just mean on the waist. the rest of the fit wasnt really affected. i still have to take the pics, but i woke up a bit too late, so i'll aim for 2morrow morning.

they fit bitter, however they shrunk a bit inseam wise. it was the 3rd wash that gave me the extreme changes, since it was the first hot wash they received.

as far as fading though, as long as they're worn, it wont matter, they'll get there soon enough.

ITS: +2.5inches for whatever sz you want so if your a reg 32 in APC NS that translates to 32+2.5 = 34.5 which to me is huge.

so if you want a 32 fit go for a sz 30 +2.5 = 32.5 or a sz29 = 31.5

also stretching seems to stretchs out 1-2 inches depending on amount of wear

correct me if im wrong

save sometime for you guys looking threw the thread: :D

my question is i kno that the waist will stretch for sure, but will the thigh,knee, and leg openning stretch also? i dont mind the waist stretching but will everything else stretch?

Since I've posted questions about APC sizing in this forum too, for the ummpth time according to regulars, I thought I'd post measurements that are used as reference on Azalea's website:

New Standard, size 32

Actual waist: 35.5"

Front rise: 11"

Back rise: 14"

Inseam: 36"

Knee: 18"

Leg opening: 16"

New Cure, size 32

Actual waist: 33"

Front rise: 10"

Back rise: 13,5"

Inseam: 34,5"

Knee: 16"

Leg opening: 15"

Rescue, size 31 (NB: different size)

Actual waist: 36"

Back rise: 14,5"

Knee: 19,5"

Leg opening: 18"

This could be wrong for all I know, but at least it's good for comparison.

Since I've posted questions about APC sizing in this forum too, for the ummpth time according to regulars, I thought I'd post measurements that are used as reference on Azalea's website:

New Standard, size 32

Actual waist: 35.5"

Front rise: 11"

Back rise: 14"

Knee: 18"

Leg opening: 16"

New Cure, size 32

Actual waist: 33"

Back rise: 13,5"

Inseam: 34,5"

Knee: 16"

Leg opening: 15"

Rescue, size 31 (NB: different size)

Actual waist: 36"

Back rise: 14,5"

Knee: 19,5"

Leg opening: 18"

This could be wrong for all I know, but at least it's good for comparison.

what the... the NS has 2 inches diff from knee to leg opening? where as the cures have 1?

what the... the NS has 2 inches diff from knee to leg opening? where as the cures have 1?

well the NS has a bigger knee anyway. the cure is still a skinnier jean.

the jeans will stretch ANYWHERE there is stress, including knee, thigh, leg opening etc etc

Hey, i usually wear size 33/34 for LEVIS 501 stf and it fits me good a little loose.

i want to get a pair of APC NS, should i get them in size 31 or 32 ? i dont want them to be dead tight on my legs/thighs.. so 31 or 32

32 is fine. next time read the thread.

Hey guys, these are my nudie olas in size 31, prewashed "worn dark"

Wondering what would be my sizing, and style of apc most similar to these.

Im really looking at the NS.

Im guessing a 29, but i don't really like skin tight.

Thanks

DSC01449.jpg

DSC01446.jpg

alright i admit defeat. when do you get your hipsters back from wherever they happened to be...

Got them back yesterday. And going back tomorrow to talk to the owner and get money for a new pair. :mad:

I was recommended to go to the tailor by the manager of APC, and I made one request; 17.5cm taper from the inseam.

I got it back yesterday: 19.5cm taper from the outseam, and all of the selvage is cut off. I'm fucking livid.

Got them back yesterday. And going back tomorrow to talk to the owner and get money for a new pair. :mad:

I was recommended to go to the tailor by the manager of APC, and I made one request; 17.5cm taper from the inseam.

I got it back yesterday: 19.5cm taper from the outseam, and all of the selvage is cut off. I'm fucking livid.

are they going to give you $140 for another pair?