the "less obvious chicks you dig" thread

mike lowrey

Whats this business about with her showing her ass and rubbing on herself. I need to know. I love her.

A few years ago she went fucking mad at a charity function. I guess some Broadway performers were doing a striptease thing to raise money and Paige joined the fun. The photos of her are great, but I've always suspected that there must be other, more revealing shots that were for one reason or another buried. The ones we do have are pretty swell though.

^ I've seen them live 3 times and each time she has gotten more and more attractive. When I first saw her she was kinda big but since then she's lost a fair amount of weight therefore resulting in her babe status.

As much as I agree with you, she looks very androgynous from certain angles. Especially if you've seen them live.

But I ain't complaining.

Agreed.

A few years ago she went fucking mad at a charity function. I guess some Broadway performers were doing a striptease thing to raise money and Paige joined the fun. The photos of her are great, but I've always suspected that there must be other, more revealing shots that were for one reason or another buried. The ones we do have are pretty swell though.

I think it was for AIDS, so she did the classic "straight chick buckin it in a gay bar."

Whoops! <3 u paige

Terry Gross. Her voice makes me listen to Fresh Air.

vommit

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKvmSTQWCka0a3XfnumtbR7veuHWhjFeZnjYqlM-WOUc7u4i5BFg&t=1

she used to model for Jcrew(2005,2006 maybe), now I think she's doing shit like sears and target.

Enid-in-Ghost-World-thora-birch-7184036-853-480.jpg

literally every girl i wanted to bang in hs bore some similarity to thora birch in American Beauty or Ghost World.

Is Meg White obvious?