Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Closing sale? They were there like 2 years ago. Or is shorter?

Are they closing for good or just shifting.

I recall they have some old CDG stuff and some CDG stuff for GGuerilla shop only.

Yup. Any cool stuff for sale?

Most things on 40% off except for perfumes and wallets. No PLAY stuff and few FP stuff if anybody wants to know. And yup, old and new stuff plus some GS exclusive shirts.

new graniph store's at bugis junction

think they go for around $35 for one tee

$30 each if you get 2 or more

wow... that's quite a bit in the difference on price... Sidewalk 10 (is that the name of the store?) in FEP sells Graniph for close to $50 right? Why the difference? Is the new store at bugis also Sidewalk 10? And are the prices just for the opening of the new store? Hmmm... Gotta go down to take a look soon...

wow... that's quite a bit in the difference on price... Sidewalk 10 (is that the name of the store?) in FEP sells Graniph for close to $50 right? Why the difference? Is the new store at bugis also Sidewalk 10? And are the prices just for the opening of the new store? Hmmm... Gotta go down to take a look soon...

prices are cheaper now simply because the graniph store is a direct distributor, sidewalk10 has to sell at a mark-up since they don't have distribution rights (think reselling).

sidewalk 10 is running the new store i think. franchised from my understanding.as for UT, to be honest i only brought in a few now but may bring in more if there's a demand.

trying to concentrate on entire lines from labels..

in talks with some japanese labels now... so akan datang!

my sources tell me graniph tees actually retail for about $17 SGD in Japan..so although cheaper, still not as cheap.

damienos...how much are your uniqlo tees going for?

my sources tell me graniph tees actually retail for about $17 SGD in Japan..so although cheaper, still not as cheap.

damienos...how much are your uniqlo tees going for?

The retail's 2100Yen, which works out to be around 28.. Although if you get 6 or something, you get one free. Not too sure, but it's not 17 bucks cheap

The retail's 2100Yen, which works out to be around 28.. Although if you get 6 or something, you get one free. Not too sure, but it's not 17 bucks cheap

well, let's do a bit of calculations... In Japanese yen, 2100 X 5 = 10500; 10500 / 6 = 1750 which works out to be around Sing $ 21.50...

the graniph store is nice...got a print tee today. price is decent but i'm not entirely sure about the fit. length is a little awkward and sleeves are too broad. maybe it just needs a few washes.

i kind of miss their flannel shirts (even though i don't really wear mine) :cool:

Don't know what your point is but xe.com tells me otherwise, it's $26 after rounding off.

erm... you mentioned that if you get 6 get one free right? So I am calculating the cheapest that one could get it in Japan... according to the information in your post... :) wrong? Maybe i read wrongly? sorry if that is the case...

Here's the verdict.

I creamed my pants when I saw their selection. They had the Syndicates crocskins going for US 80+ brand new, which is a good deal. Also had the purple co.jps and a bunch of other co.jps. I also saw the patent wingtip eras. Dude even promised to put a hold on a pair of Jason Jessees.

So it's pretty nice overall. I know where to spend my next paycheck!

Also, I went to the Agnes B store in Lido today. They're sorta selling old stuff but it's 70% off for homme apparel and 50% for the Voyage (bags and goods) line. Had a couple of light blazers that would suit the tropical climate. One that caught my eye was a cool seersucker 2-button, but it was a tad big.

Where'd you see the wingtips? I've been fiending for those for yonks.

Also, I went to the Agnes B store in Lido today. They're sorta selling old stuff but it's 70% off for homme apparel and 50% for the Voyage (bags and goods) line. Had a couple of light blazers that would suit the tropical climate. One that caught my eye was a cool seersucker 2-button, but it was a tad big.

Agnes B? I recall Agnes B seldom have large discounts. Like 10% to 20% at the most.

Here's the verdict.

I creamed my pants when I saw their selection. They had the Syndicates crocskins going for US 80+ brand new, which is a good deal. Also had the purple co.jps and a bunch of other co.jps. I also saw the patent wingtip eras. Dude even promised to put a hold on a pair of Jason Jessees.

Did you see if they have any of the Syndicate 005 Bullet Proof Half-Cabs or Ballistic Syndicate Sk8 HIs? Thanks in advance.....

anyone ordering the warehouse x BIG 660s? i wanna collate orders to save on shipping.. lemme know ASAP bitches.

I'm over in Malaysia and ordering a pair. Should have seen this sooner, would've saved a bit overall in getting it via Singapore. Oh well....

anyone ordering the warehouse x BIG 660s? i wanna collate orders to save on shipping.. lemme know ASAP bitches.

i would be interested in getting a pair as well

BTW, anyone know where i can get the amq X puma street scarred low in size 12?

venue heeren and leftfoot cine only has it up to 11...

Ok for all your Dior Homme jeans fanatics in Singapore.

My hunch came true.

It is now final reduction in Club 21 ie 50% off.

And for those keen, the white Dior Homme jeans with some sparkles are still available at about US$330 now 50% off. They have the common sizes. Dont think anyone picked them up.

if anyone goes down to C21, do me a favour and see if there are any decent mcqueen and margiela pieces on steep discount. :)

Both 50% off. Mcqueens are very very expensive. Like $1,000 for McQueen shirts. Even at 50% off, you are better off getting Zegna couture shirts or Giorgio Armanis.

You are also better off getting McQ except the Ts which have weird clown motiffs.

Not killer clown but sissy kind of clowns.

Margiela selection OK but not great.

They have 2 nice Mcqueen shoes. 1 patent leather and 1 moccasins with twisted rope in front.

Both are also at 60% off for items 2 seasons ago.

But very very few pieces and very very few sizes.