Denim in Singapore

tweeds

hey guys, just went down to chinatown. went to style nordic and found out that the new designs(grim tim and others i can't remember) are coming on the first week of july. Other than that, i guess singapore really has no other shops offering slim clothes. seems to me only zara and topman seals the deal.

Hi guys...i've been trying to search for Neighborhood Jeans Official Website..but i can't find it. May i know what is the URl to the Official Site? Or neighborhood dun have one?

Regards,

ash

Hi Guys.

Any idea how can i get Neighbrhood Jeans in Singapore?

Any shops here bring them in?

Or how can i get it then?

Cheers :)

Ash

i'm tossing up between ordering some aa stuff from the grapist here or heading down to singapore at the end of june to grab some. what's the aa stock down there like? do they have the full range available to the US? how bout pricing?

i'm tossing up between ordering some aa stuff from the grapist here or heading down to singapore at the end of june to grab some. what's the aa stock down there like? do they have the full range available to the US? how bout pricing?

get them from TheGrapist, i'd say. the available stock here is pretty minimal compared to the entire range available in the US, and pricing will, of course, be a little higher.

excuse me.. i know we are talking about denims right here..

but I saw a shirt in Nordic the other day.

Just couldn't recall what's the label. Its a black, white chequered long sleeves. The cutting is really cool, diagonally patch sewed at the back. It looks like a blazer at the tail from behind. ~S$230

I remember the kid in the shop telling me the label is affiliated with Nudie or something.

Anyone??

excuse me.. i know we are talking about denims right here..

but I saw a shirt in Nordic the other day.

Just couldn't recall what's the label. Its a black, white chequered long sleeves. The cutting is really cool, diagonally patch sewed at the back. It looks like a blazer at the tail from behind. ~S$230

I remember the kid in the shop telling me the label is affiliated with Nudie or something.

Anyone??

i guess u are refering to whipping flyod. i got one of those shirt too. very nice i would say. correct me if i am wrong.

how much stock they have for the 7 sins tees? wanna go down this sat and buy some anyway how much is it?

a couple of the "sins" are missing...

I can't remember which and how much for it. While you are at it.. turn around and check out the black/white chequered long sleeves for me will ya? What the label!?

Thks!

Hi guys...i've been trying to search for Neighborhood Jeans Official Website..but i can't find it. May i know what is the URl to the Official Site? Or neighborhood dun have one?

Regards,

ash

Hi all,

Do u guys know where can i find the below pair of neighborhood jeans in singapore?

http://www.am-firmament.com/issue_denim_spring_summer2007/07/neighborhood_flash_savage_medium_14oz_jeans.php

Heard that Bathing Ape in Far East selling it..but i can't seems to find it.

And roughly how much does it cost?

Thanks

Ash

Valhalla & su8m3rg3d: did you guys enjoy bo?

urban junkie's AA collection is small. do check Electicism out. i believe they have better selection.

BWS has NBHD jeans but you have to pre order. if not, go to surrender lo

they have a nbhd acc.