best compilment youve recieved!!

cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too wide if she can't fit her mouth around it, and it's too long if when she stretches all her fingers out, she cant put her thumb on the base and her pinky on the head.

wow. im good then. (girlfriend has tiny tiny hands;) )

best compliment ever...

"you have a real johnny depp vibe about you"

from my ex:

never ever have i loved a boy, like i love you, never have i been so in love and so lost in a person, like i am in you. you're something really special and i feel so lucky that i can call you mine and mine alone. i love when you hold me and tell me i'm yours, because i am. you're just what i always dreamt of and right now i wished that you were here, making me smile.

hit pretty deep..

from my ex:

never ever have i loved a boy, like i love you, never have i been so in love and so lost in a person, like i am in you. you're something really special and i feel so lucky that i can call you mine and mine alone. i love when you hold me and tell me i'm yours, because i am. you're just what i always dreamt of and right now i wished that you were here, making me smile.

hit pretty deep..

ex?! always confuses me how they can say that and then lie

not really a compliment....

so creepy

today i was walking downtown and some random guy in a blue button up shirt and dress pants runs up to me and starts up a convo:

him: hey

me: um hey

him: hey...

me: uhh

him: i couldn't help but notice you're buldging out of your pants

me: uhh what? where!?

him: oh y'know your stuff... it looks like you have a really big dick. do you?

me: no...

he runs off

i feel so violated

but at least random guy thinks i have a big dick

i was in the library, and this woman asks if im done with the computer. once i turn around, she gasp and grabs my face and starts saying: "oh my goodness. your goergeous. you have perfect bonestructure, your eyes are beautiful. what race are you. yada yada yada."

wierd. too bad she wasnt younger.

magnum0vi.jpg

• 7 months later...

God damn i love compilments.

Live for compilments. Compilments for live.

compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments

I was at a music festival, absolutely off my face once, and this guy turns around and goes "which band are you in?" not really a compliment I guess, but i just thought it was funny considering how off gut s I was...

Diamonds: That guy was definately interested! Did you get his phone number?

You're probably just another gay guy. :mad:
seriously, cuz... one of the internet rules is that "there are no women on the internet"

What! No, did you miss the waywt where keri posted in her smalls!

about a month ago I was walking my dog and these drunk homeless guys on the side of the street said "hey aren't you that bass player from motley crue?!" I said, "yeah, I only tour with them though" and gave them my autograph and bought a dimebag from them.

God damn i love compilments.

Live for compilments. Compilments for live.

compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments compilments

how about an insult to go along with that.

ps: it always surprises me to find out (again) that you live in spokane keagan.

I almost had a mental breakdown b/c I just never ever got complimented (except from my family and relatives) or positive reinforcement from anybody for like four years.

It just felt as if noone would have cared even if i died or whatever.

True story.

herp, your thinly-veiled plea for ecompliments is not the most pathetic thing i read today

props son

LOL pwn3d.

ima take some xanax now.

herp's not fat at all anymore... And he's getting whiter teeth, and he has this dope new look happening...

Lady. Killerz

I was hoping this would be the best compliment herp has ever received... well unless someone was to tell him he had the perfect hole...

I was hoping this would be the best compliment herp has ever received... well unless someone was to tell him he had the perfect hole...

I've been told that before (11).